~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:56 am

Clicks are in! :O3

What a fantastic idea Judy...taking a blanket and making a coat!! That is so awesome! Please let us know if your friend makes it and how it turned out. I would love to know.

Last of the dump runs done (at least for the winter). Got home just as the rain started and it went until sometime overnight. So today...will be vacuuming the spinning room and getting it ready to lay the carpet.

Enjoy your weekend! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:12 am

if i hear from her about it i will.

quiet this morning. loved that inmates are so eager to adopt ccats. it would be great for both of them. great that there on best behavior so they won't loose the privilege of there company.

Misa

Post by Misa » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:27 pm

I greatly appreciate the prayers. It means a lot to me.

Tomorrow is a busy day; no wonder I stay tired - I don't slow down on weekends very often. I guess even though I know some downtime would be good for me, I feel guilty when I do nothing. Grocery store, errands, a birthday party cookout for a former student (guess I'm considered family now - went to elementary school with his aunt, worked with his mom before I was a teacher and she had kids, grandma is the head of our cafeteria staff, and grandpa is the head janitor at our school). He's at a different school this year, and my little buddy has missed me and I've missed him. Then drive back home (I don't live in the county I teach in) and turn around and go to the movies with my mom and dear coworker to see Downton Abbey. I'm tired already just thinking about it, but a happy tired at least.

We had some rain yesterday - it was the first time in awhile and cooled the temps here a little, but expecting record heat again next week. :( I am ready for fall, but unfortunately, that still means heat and bugs, just now with pumpkins and apples. :lol: I think the blanket into a coat idea sounds so cozy. Bring on the cooler temps so I can curl up in a blanket on the couch!

Clicks in and sending hugs.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:43 am

missa your so busy. there is no harm in a day of rest. its even in scriptures to honor the lord by making sunday a day of rest from normal activities and do lords work.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:56 am

I agree with you Judy...animals always have a wonderful & positive effect on people. I know that dogs in prisons have been going on for years...and it is great that it has expanded to cats too. From the photos of the men...you can see the warmth and love that they are giving to the kitties. Totally awesome!

Oh Misa...your life sounds like mine. Sooo busy! I am going on a weekend retreat next month to get back in balance. I wish it was a week...but will nevertheless it will be healing. Happy to hear that most of your life is on the good side!

Off and running this morning (and probably all day)! Lots to do to get my spinning room up and running. Yesterday took measurement of how many feet of baseboards we need, paint for the wall mounted cubbie holes, and how much underlay we need for the carpet. I would have liked to have a bare floor (for easy cleanup of flyaway fiber)...but that is not how it is working out. Sigh!

Have an amazing weekend! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:50 am

It is a rainy cold morning here so....

Have a cozy day! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:44 am

Make a glorious day just for you! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:56 am

breakfast then off forr regular checkup. kinda wish they would wait till sick but then i suppose that could be years. i dont get sick often.

Saturday went to daughters of god seminar. it was fun. about once a year it pops up. lessons, activity and luncheon then home.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:52 am

Sounds like a great day Judy! Hope you enjoyed yourself! :-)

Off to spinning this morning. Finished spinning & plying the Bright Rainbow roving and just have to skein and wash. Ordered 400g more that I will pick in Salmon Arm when I am spinning there in October.

Wishing you an amazing day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:21 am

my SIL is coming for a short visit. sha cant leave my brother for the whole day. he hasnt recovered from his illness yet. multiple problems.