~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:36 am

Clicks are in! :O3

I bet you are so happy that the RC is over Misa.! Hopefully that will be that for now! Looking forward to seeing your next project.

Maybe this would work better for you Judy...bookmark the site...that would prevent any emails. Then you just have to open the bookmarks and find the site you want and click on it. Easy peasy!

We had three thunderstorms with torrential rains roll through here yesterday! The good thing...we did not lose power. It is a sunny morning so far. Temps in the normal range for a change.

Wishing you a sunny Sunday! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:25 am

haven't figured out how to bookmark on kindle, where open most emails. know how on laptop but only open once a week or two.

played around and figured it out. ill try bookmark for a while and see 👀 how that works for me.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:37 am

We have had much needed rain here which saw to some indoor time, this morning looks like we will see to sun, will be heading out to complete my baskets and pots. Picked up another lovely basket on sale and some basket stuffers and a few cucumbers on Saturday. Our community has gone to compostable bags for once a week garden refuse pick up, this is a new service which I am very happy with. That needs me to get out to assure I get it all to the curb. Back is still protesting to an early start!

Some areas in Saskatchewan saw to heavy rain as well, happy that we had the gentle kind even if it was a cold rain. How long will your family be able to stay Patti? It must be a very happy time for all of you!

I have an email alert for Greater Good, Freekibble is on my toolbar which makes for easy clicking. Good to hear you managed to get yours bookmarked Judy. Be sure to get a photo of your chicken when you get it done. Hope your RC continues to heal well Misa and looking to see more of your projects.
Clicks are in. Have a Happy Monday!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:59 am

Hope you will be satisfied with the bookmarking Judy!

Gerry...my family is staying here until July 15th. Carina will be taking the teens down to the coast the week before they leave to stay with their friends and she will pick them up on their way back to Colorado.

Off with my daughter today...have my 6 week eye check up this morning and then we can play. Going to SMAC (Seventy Mile Access Centre)...it is a school that they use to for selling second hand books, electronics , clothes, furniture, Christmas and lots of other things. Always lots to look at and buy.

Have a beauteous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:22 am

will post a picture of the chicken 🐔 if i can figure out how. haven't posted one ☝ just had to click on icon to see what it is.

Misa

Post by Misa » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:21 pm

Afternoon ladies. We are under another severe thunderstorm watch today. Last week, we had a big branch come off out tree during the storms. Not the dead branch hanging up out of reach we've been trying to knock down for ages, but another one. :lol:

As suspected, analysis paralysis of trying to order beads has set in and I have no idea what I want to put in this order other than the one color I need. Went out to the Amish store this morning, and the farm stand with the amazing fresh juice machine. They have started carrying milk from a local dairy that is supposed to be amazing, with the cream that rises to the top - maybe I'll be brave and try making butter sometime soon! Someone my family knows buys their chocolate milk, lets the cream rise and whips it to put on pies!

Plan on going out in the morning to hit antique stores in a neighboring county with my mom. Hopefully the hunt will be productive - even if we come away empty handed, it will be fun.

Have a great start to the week!

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:30 am

How fortunate to have the farm stands and antique stores close to home Misa, it's been one lot of years since I saw real milk that had cream rise to the top! I have been mixing sour cream and half and half trying to do the old fashioned garden lettuce and the cucumber salads of the days back when.

It has to be a great week for you Patti, good to hear more family time to come. Hope your eye appointment went well, I am sure you enjoyed a good shop. Fun even if you come home empty handed! Have you managed to do some outdoor time Judy, or is that something you do when your sister in law visits?

Irises, peonies, and columbines are blooming, the lovely purple Hesperis and the white Alti and Theresa roses so a reminder of my valley when the air was fragrant from the wild roses blooming along the creek. Finally got my hanging baskets up but still have a few pots to do today. Then weed patrol.

Clicks are in, wishing everyone a Happy Tuesday! Hopefully, by six the sun will take the chill off for an early start to another garden day. The past while have been starting the day with a heavy jacket.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:17 am

I have the same dilemma too Misa when buying fiber. But it always works itself out. We used to get home delivery from Avalon Dairy...and even their 2% milk had a plug of cream at the top of each glass bottle. Their whipping cream was fabulous...it started out really thick so not much beating needed. Miss those days!
I bet your day with your Mom was awesome!

One word from my eye doctor...fabulous! All my numbers are right on and my vision is really good. Once the yag is taken off July 9th...my vision will be totally cleared. Can't wait.

Busy busy Gerry! I imagine that your garden is so beauteously fragrant! Our days start with sunny skies and by noon the clouds gather, then the wind follows with lots of rain. So going to town...makes how to dress or what to take with you a pain.

Off to spinning this morning.

Have a great day! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:26 am

Wishing you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY!!!!!

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:53 pm

Happy Birthday Judy!