What's Up Today

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Shadows1

Re: What's Up Today

Post by Shadows1 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:10 pm

I have replace the pain killer with some wonderful stuff at the advice of my previous and current neurologist, I seem to be doing better. Thanks Bergy and Gerry for your concerns!

RZ-Admin
Site Admin

Post by RZ-Admin » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:43 pm

What do y'all think of bringing this thread back to life?

Today I'm enjoying connecting with members. Providing support where I can. Figuring out how the admin of these forums works. Working with Adam on fine tuning the chat.

Food-wise, lentil soup and a sandwich for lunch. Steak, chimichurri, roast potatoes, asparagus, & broccoli for dinner.

What's everyone else up to?

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:36 pm

I looked back on the postings, on an almost 30 below day seeing my backyard pics assured me come spring once again we will see to warm and sunny! I am guessing Patti, I and several others that have stopped by have been doing that over in 'Click To Feed The Animals'

Community sharing always reminds me of times back when and one of the lively animal forums I am on over at facebook. Much like the one Carol had just before Recipezazz.

Food wise, Lentil Soup is on the agenda for my evening meal, have to love your dinner plans. I was gifted with several jars of homemade chimichurri, I must get the recipe for next year's garden herbs! It's great but never thought to serve it with steak. Will have to give that a go.

Would be great to see fellow members stop in.

RZ-Admin
Site Admin

Post by RZ-Admin » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:53 pm

Yes, fresh herbs are the best to make chimichurri. :)

I hope to see some others too. :)

FatnHappy

Post by FatnHappy » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:35 pm

Just new here. Trying to figure out what goes on... Anyone around?

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:08 am

70586822 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:35 pm
Just new here. Trying to figure out what goes on... Anyone around?
Hello and welcome to Zazz. I’m sure you will love it here, there are loads of friendly helpful members. Take look around, make yourself at home ;)

RZ-Admin
Site Admin

Post by RZ-Admin » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:07 pm

We're working on fixing some site errors and hopefully have less support to do today. Was happy to see Tisme's picture posts of recipes they'd made.

Not sure what's for dinner today. Need to figure that out too...

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:31 pm

It is super cold here today, -33 degrees Celcius and -43 with the wind chill….. 🥶 We will definitely be staying indoors.
Hubby requested chicken wings so that is what we will be feasting on for dinner.

RZ-Admin
Site Admin

Post by RZ-Admin » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:30 pm

-33!!! Bea, you make me feel so fortunate. :)
Hope those wings turn out as good as you hope. I'm sure you could do it with your eyes closed. Is there a particular favourite wing recipe?

This morning we discovered how to add related recipes to recipes. Most of the recipes are random-ish by default, but there's a way to assign related recipes. I'm going to do a few of those today, but it's a very tedious process the way the system is setup.

Stay warm Bea!

Where's Shadows? He started this thread but I haven't seen him post since we got it going again.

FatnHappy

Post by FatnHappy » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:50 pm

Hello and welcome to Zazz. I’m sure you will love it here, there are loads of friendly helpful members. Take look around, make yourself at home ;)
Thanks! Appreciate it. :) Still tryin to get the hang of things.