It's Bergy's Birthday!!!

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

QueenBea

Re: It's Bergy's Birthday!!!

Post by QueenBea » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Happy Happy Birthday Young lady!!!! I hope it's the best one yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dePMU8R131s

Donna

Post by Donna » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Happy Birthday Bergy!!!!

Kizzikate

Post by Kizzikate » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Zazzies!!!

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Hi Everybody I have just read all these wonderful greetings and you have just put the icing on my Birthday cake. I started off my day going to aquasize and the whole pool load of people sang Happy Birthday to me - I don't know how they knew. Then out for a gourmet lunch, with a martini I might say. We shared appetizers. Wonderful food, crab cakes, Neptune Mushrooms, Asian wonton (but these are so special) and coconut prawns Mmmmmmm
Home shared a bottle of German wine. Now relax a bit and then a quiet evening Great Birthday Thanks to all of you much appreciated.
I am truly blessed having reached the age of 81, in my right mind (some may argue this point), able to laugh every day and appreciate all that life has to offer! Thanks Laury for starting this post and Mickey I am saving sky diving for my 90th Birthday!!!!!!

Deely

Post by Deely » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Bergy wrote:Hi Everybody I have just read all these wonderful greetings and you have just put the icing on my Birthday cake. I started off my day going to aquasize and the whole pool load of people sang Happy Birthday to me - I don't know how they knew. Then out for a gourmet lunch, with a martini I might say. We shared appetizers. Wonderful food, crab cakes, Neptune Mushrooms, Asian wonton (but these are so special) and coconut prawns Mmmmmmm
Home shared a bottle of German wine. Now relax a bit and then a quiet evening Great Birthday Thanks to all of you much appreciated.
I am truly blessed having reached the age of 81, in my right mind (some may argue this point), able to laugh every day and appreciate all that life has to offer! Thanks Laury for starting this post and Mickey I am saving sky diving for my 90th Birthday!!!!!!
You're my hero Bergy! I want to be just like you when I grow up! 8-)

Roxanne

Post by Roxanne » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:54 pm

I hope you have a great day and get everything you wish for!

Cheetosandchocolate

Post by Cheetosandchocolate » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:03 pm

happy birthday so nice to see what a full life you have!!!!!

CoffeeLover

Post by CoffeeLover » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Bobbie wrote:Let's all raise our "cups" and wish this amazing woman many, many more happy and healthy birthdays!!!! Bergy, it's an honor to call you my friend!!!

OK bobbie how did you get Miss Firecracker to sit like that!! sure looks like her :lol: :lol:

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 am

Thanks again for all your warm wishes. It was a lovely Birthday

HotPepperRosemary

Post by HotPepperRosemary » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:37 pm

Deely wrote:
Bergy wrote:Hi Everybody I have just read all these wonderful greetings and you have just put the icing on my Birthday cake. I started off my day going to aquasize and the whole pool load of people sang Happy Birthday to me - I don't know how they knew. Then out for a gourmet lunch, with a martini I might say. We shared appetizers. Wonderful food, crab cakes, Neptune Mushrooms, Asian wonton (but these are so special) and coconut prawns Mmmmmmm
You're my hero Bergy! I want to be just like you when I grow up! 8-)
Me too!!!!!!! God Willing!!!!! :D