Anybody Home? Roll Call!

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Sue

Re: Anybody Home? Roll Call!

Post by Sue » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:38 am

We're trying to hang in there. Been out of work since March so the bank account is on fire.
Trying to avoid the covid like everyone.
Hunkering down with the political climate, worried about if when and if the shtf.
2020 is indeed rough. Too much for my daughter who split recently with her fiance, is coming to stay with us until the dust settles with that.
My blog is very busy this time of year- doesn't make as much money with ad rates dropping, but I suppose you know how that goes. I have been doing a lot of behind the scenes work on it too. It is a black hole with time spent on it. LOL! But technical stuff never had the appeal of cooking. Can't just upload a recipe and go with a blog. :lol:

Bergy will indeed be missed as she is unable to come onsite and cook and play. I always thought of her as one of the Zaar Moms to everyone. We have had lots of fun and lots of laughs. Especially with RSC.
I hope she can pop in to at least read how many people love her here and all over.
I miss the old Zaar days and the early 2000's. Those were good times. Ones we all will treasure always.
I feel blessed to have had so many there and here as part of my life.

natsgarden123

Post by natsgarden123 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:22 pm

I havent posted in a long while.
I've been working as an MD throughout . I hope this pandemic ends soon.... Life goes on. Will be having a small Thanksgiving here minus my elderly mom( 82) and dad ( 87) .

Shadows1

Post by Shadows1 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:41 am

I am here as often as I can be.
I had wondered why Bergy has not been answering
my emails, now I know and it is sad!
Just saw the post on her passing.

I know I will miss her and her burger comments and new recipes!
She has been a corner stone in the photography section and her wonderful photographs will be missed.
Seems most of the originals here are slipping into the eternal kitchen, to join the other great cooks from this site who have gone before! Rest in peace Bergy!