Looking for vegetarian mains/casseroles for Thanksgiving

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Gerry

Looking for vegetarian mains/casseroles for Thanksgiving

Post by Gerry » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:46 am

I have a number of salads and vegetable dishes to choose from but looking for special vegetarian main/casseroles to add to our long weekend holiday meals. Please share the vegetarian recipes that are enjoyed at your house on special occasions. I do have a good selection of vegetarian bouillon cubes and vegeta seasoning but likely need to add extra ingredients to my city shop list so must plan ahead.

Gerry

Re: Looking for vegetarian mains/casseroles for Thanksgivingg

Post by Gerry » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:14 pm

Obviously a double but can't do a delete, but yes looking for those vegetarian recipes!

ellie

Re: Looking for vegetarian mains/casseroles for Thanksgiving

Post by ellie » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:22 am

Thank you ellie, that #recipe20849 of yours sounds extra good vegetarian or not! I will be passing on any suggestions as the vegetarian main will be one of the potluck dishes added to our Thanksgiving table. This is a great time to collect the special Recipezazz member's favorites vegetarian mains to have on hand not only for Thanksgiving but a go to for company meals. Keep on sharing!

amafor3

Post by amafor3 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:03 pm

hi Gerry not sure if these might work for you. maybe the spaghetti and burgers for lunch or supper if your guests are staying a couple days?
https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/simpl ... udel-21988
https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/veget ... etti-21990
https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/salsa ... gers-30889

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Hi ahma for 3, have to love when vegetarian recipes are my kind of recipes! Surprisingly I just put a box of phyllo dough in my freezer, I may not get to it for Thanksgiving but am so intrigued with the recipe for #recipe21988 that it is one that I will be making - soon. Still have eggplants from my garden (first time growing) so #recipe21990 is another, since dd and I both love black bean recipes #recipe30889 is a must make. See a number of ahma recipes being made at my house! Thank you for sharing. Have to love Recipezaar recipes! Keep them coming for the making of vegetarian recipes that taste great!