Royals Recipes

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

WhatamIgonnaeatnext?

Royals Recipes

Post by WhatamIgonnaeatnext? » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:54 pm

Oh my goodness if I had $85 to blow and I was rich! This is an old recipe book of Kansas City Royals recipes from 1969. It is on Amazon and the author is Lou Ann Carmean ( I don't want to break a copyright :shock: . My home team. :-* :-*

I'm not a huge recipe book collector, but I would like this one.

QueenBea

Re: Royals Recipes

Post by QueenBea » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:45 pm

Hahaha, yes that sure is pricey. I used to have a huge collection of recipe books but got rid of a lot last year when we bought the house we are in now. I did a huge purge, 6 boxes went away, I kept a few family favorites. It is so easy to find a recipe with the internet now.

Misa

Post by Misa » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:06 pm

I love locally tied cookbooks! I know I need to purge some of my books, but my local ones are going to stay. I enjoy the sense of culture you get from reading them - a snapshot of a time and place.

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:24 pm

Great find, I have a boxes and boxes of old cookbooks and single paper recipes stored at my son's home, many from my mother's collection going back to the 50's. I sometimes get the "itch" to go and get them and look through all of them. I love old cookbooks!
If you can eat, you can make it!

AndyDandy

Post by AndyDandy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:18 pm

That book I bet would have a lot of interesting recipes and ideas.