Hey Mikekey!!

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

lovinretirement

Hey Mikekey!!

Post by lovinretirement » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:46 pm

Just got home from visiting your beautiful city, Seattle. Had some great Thai food at a little place called Thaiku. Wow, was it every good. If you haven't tried it, you should. And the best chowder I've ever had at a little place called Pike Place Chowder. Very small, but a long line, and I can see why. It's the best. I had their special of the day, Cajun Shrimp chowder. Yu-u-u-u-mmmmmy! I can see why it's been voted the best year after year. And we can never leave out Olympia Pizza in Queen Anne.
Great city!

Mikekey

Re: Hey Mikekey!!

Post by Mikekey » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:24 pm

Sorry, I just now saw this. Glad you enjoyed Seattle. I have had Olympia Pizza (we actually have one in the southend so don’t have to go to Queen Anne district). The other places I will look into, especially the chowder place. We only go to the market on warm, dry days, because we take the bus when we go into town. Traffic and parking is too much for driving.