Sharing Recipes from Other Sites

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Shadows1

Re: Sharing Recipes from Other Sites

Post by Shadows1 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Can I suggest just marking those private instead of removing them completely. I also think a notification before removing individual recipes would be in order. I personal don't think I have any of his recipes but I know I have seen some here.
That would give the members a chance to save them.

TwisSis

Post by TwisSis » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:53 pm

Shadows1 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:30 pm
Can I suggest just marking those private instead of removing them completely. I also think a notification before removing individual recipes would be in order. I personal don't think I have any of his recipes but I know I have seen some here.
That would give the members a chance to save them.
Thank you for these suggestions. I know I have several copycat recipes among my collection, but tried to be compliant w/the site rules once I was made aware of them. It would help me to know which of my recipes I might need to make private or copy to my PC here at home. Altho I have only entered a few of TW's recipes, I get weekly emails from his site & many of his recipes have become a part of my routine daily cooking. I'd like to be able to preserve them if I can, esp since some were entered w/my changes documented. Thx again.

RZ-Admin
Site Admin

Post by RZ-Admin » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:43 am

TwisSis wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:53 pm

Thank you for these suggestions. I know I have several copycat recipes among my collection, but tried to be compliant w/the site rules once I was made aware of them. It would help me to know which of my recipes I might need to make private or copy to my PC here at home. Altho I have only entered a few of TW's recipes, I get weekly emails from his site & many of his recipes have become a part of my routine daily cooking. I'd like to be able to preserve them if I can, esp since some were entered w/my changes documented. Thx again.
Thank you TwisSis. We will mark those private and notify you which ones they were.

TwisSis

Post by TwisSis » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:21 pm

RZ-Admin wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:43 am
TwisSis wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:53 pm

Thank you TwisSis. We will mark those private and notify you which ones they were.
Thank you for this kindness. I appreciate all the work you do for us & I want to be compliant w/all of the site rules.