Our New Site is Live!!!

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

RZ-Admin
Site Admin

Our New Site is Live!!!

Post by RZ-Admin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:47 am

Well, after many months of hard work we have finally launched our new site!!! It is our hope that you, our members, find this site enjoyable, easy to use and better than ever. We would love to know your thoughts.

What do you like/love, what do you wish was different, and what would you like to have added?

For issues and bugs, we have set up a topic in our Help Forum so we encourage you to engage on that forum to let us know any bugs you find.

Thanks, and welcome to the same community and improved RZ site!!!!

ellie

Re: Our New Site is Live!!!

Post by ellie » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:12 am

It does take longer to get where you want to go -- there are probably some more bugs to work out.

TwisSis

Post by TwisSis » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:38 am

My navigation has been fast, but that may be mainly because I have desktop shortcuts that work in an instant (& still do). Right now I'm mainly trying to go everywhere & ck out everything. The only things that still remain a mystery are cookbooks I had stored & how to revise them, so I'm looking for that info B4 posting anything in the Help Forum. Most chgs I've noticed so far are definite improvements.

lovinretirement

Post by lovinretirement » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:50 am

WOW! Looks good! It will take a while to navigate it, till I learn where everything is. But I like it.

RZ-Admin
Site Admin

Post by RZ-Admin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:15 am

TwisSis wrote:My navigation has been fast, but that may be mainly because I have desktop shortcuts that work in an instant (& still do). Right now I'm mainly trying to go everywhere & ck out everything. The only things that still remain a mystery are cookbooks I had stored & how to revise them, so I'm looking for that info B4 posting anything in the Help Forum. Most chgs I've noticed so far are definite improvements.
Hi TwisSis :)

Recipe Books
>> At the top right side click on your name and select Favorites.
>> Select Recipe Books. You can search for your recipe books in the search field. Otherwise, if you are looking for specific recipes in one of your recipe books, click View Recipe Book.
Recipebooks.png
Recipebooks.png (505.26 KiB) Viewed 1430 times
Please let us know if this answers your question or more clarification needed :) Thanks!!!

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:27 am

This is exciting! I am having fun roaming the whole site. I am not too swift trying new computer things but am finding my way around here with little problems. Very attractive with many new options. Thanks for all your hard work!!!! :) :) :)

Shadows1

Post by Shadows1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:59 pm

I do not like the new site, to much like pintrest and the new zarr.

RZ-Admin
Site Admin

Post by RZ-Admin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:27 pm

Shadows1 wrote:I do not like the new site, to much like pintrest and the new zarr.
Lee, you can switch to List View when searching for recipes.

All you do is click the little icon on the top right next to Sort By: when on the recipe search page and that will change the layout.

We also took your request of not wanting to have to go into moderation for reviews etc. for established members and other requests in the forum topic from last year: What makes this site great - what needs to change?

We look forward to more feedback!

Mikekey

Post by Mikekey » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:03 pm

RZ-Admin wrote:
TwisSis wrote:My navigation has been fast, but that may be mainly because I have desktop shortcuts that work in an instant (& still do). Right now I'm mainly trying to go everywhere & ck out everything. The only things that still remain a mystery are cookbooks I had stored & how to revise them, so I'm looking for that info B4 posting anything in the Help Forum. Most chgs I've noticed so far are definite improvements.
Hi TwisSis :)

Recipe Books
>> At the top right side click on your name and select Favorites.
>> Select Recipe Books. You can search for your recipe books in the search field. Otherwise, if you are looking for specific recipes in one of your recipe books, click View Recipe Book.
Recipebooks.png
Please let us know if this answers your question or more clarification needed :) Thanks!!!
I went to my cookbooks as instructed, but how do I delete single recipes from a book? I have a private cookbook I keep recipes in that I have tagged in the game forum, and I used to be able to delete the recipes as I made them.

RZ-Admin
Site Admin

Post by RZ-Admin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:09 pm

I am creating an issue with our team to add a delete button on individual recipes in Recipe Books. Stay turned... we will add this!!!