Our New Site is Live!!!

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Bergy

Re: Our New Site is Live!!!

Post by Bergy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:33 pm

That is super great!!!!

Maito

Post by Maito » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:17 am

I love how you are responding to all the fixes so quickly, and also that you started a thread reporting the updates - amazing!

JostLori

Post by JostLori » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:14 pm

Love the new look, Kitten! This is my first time in the new site, so haven't had time to explore yet. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:25 am

Thanks Lori that's so nice to hear!!
If you can eat, you can make it!

Puppitypup

Post by Puppitypup » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:51 pm

Hmm...having a hard time wrapping my brain around how the recipe books relate to Favorites vs I've Tried It. Otherwise, I think I will like this site better, although the colors are not very appetizing.

RZ-Admin
Site Admin

Post by RZ-Admin » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:29 am

Puppitypup wrote:Hmm...having a hard time wrapping my brain around how the recipe books relate to Favorites vs I've Tried It. Otherwise, I think I will like this site better, although the colors are not very appetizing.
Hi Puppitypup. Somehow missed your reply.
- I’ve Tried It: if you have tried a recipe you can click the I’ve Tried It button. This will be saved in the I’ve Tried It Tab.
- Recipe Books allow you to organize recipes into books. You have control over what you name the books, description and cover image for your book. We are adding the ability for members to add a recipe to their recipe books straight from the recipe itself. Currently when you save a recipe, you have the option of adding that saved recipe to a book.

Hope that helps!