WELCOME New Members!

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Re: WELCOME New Members!

Post by 93953368 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:20 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm Olivier, from Belgium, and I've gotten into cooking this year, as I was stuck at home like many other people and had to find something interesting to do every day; and I found out that cooking something more interesting than the usual pasta and steak (a staple dish in my family) is both enriching and entertaining.

I've recently run out of recipes from what I could find in books and from my family and acquaintances, so I went online to search for a cooking community, and landed here, where I hope to find lots of great things to cook! And of course, don't worry, I will post my own recipes as well - if you're not on a diet, that is, because Belgian cuisine is all about cheese, potatoes and beer.

See you, and bon appétit!

Post by 93953368 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:23 pm

Hello everyone, and my apologies to the moderators if my first attempt at posting a message has to be accepted by them first.

I'm a new member from Belgium, and as someone who only recently got into cooking - I took to it during the lockdown this spring, it allowed me to do something "exceptional" every day and to keep a regular life schedule - I ran out of recipes from my acquaintances and from the books at home, and decided to learn more of them online; which landed me here.

I'm going to post recipes of my own as well, but I have to warn you that they're not diet-friendly, as Belgian recipes are 50 shades of cheese, beer and potatoes.

See you and bon appétit!

dienia b

Post by dienia b » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:11 pm

I don't know where to post this please post my recipes this is the 3 time I've asked I'm am going to have to go to a site that actually wants me there ,

Post by 86454470 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:33 pm

Hello everyone! Glad to be a part of this great cooking community!

I'm Deborah, and I really love cooking for me and my family! It is challenging for me to cook something they want, but I enjoy the process and the result. The only thing I cannot deal with is pollock and other fish, but I want to learn how to cook it.

So, I wish you all the best and happy cooking!

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:36 pm

Welcome Deborah.

I’m sure you will love it here. There are loads of great recipes and friendly helpful members.

Bea :-)

kaybee

Post by kaybee » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:57 pm

Hi! I'm very excited to be here! I was a HUGE fan of Recipezaar back in the day and never knew this site existed. I was such a fan of Kittencal and really miss all the great recipes, fun games, and camaraderie of Zaar.

Thank you for letting me join your site! Cheers :)

RZ-Admin
Site Admin

Post by RZ-Admin » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:00 pm

What a pleasure to have a fellow Zaar. :) BIG WELCOME! What kind of food are you into?

Let us know if you need any help figuring anything out!

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:13 pm

Hello kaybee, welcome to Recipezazz. I’m sure you will love it here 😉

RZ-Admin
Site Admin

Post by RZ-Admin » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:11 pm

Welcome the new members this week, this month, and this year! Feel free to drop in and say hi. We'd love to show you around.

It gets easier as you go. Once you post a few recipes, a few reviews, and a few photos you'll unlock all the extra forums.

I'm not sure exactly why it's setup that way, but it is, so I thought you should know.

In the Forums you can expect to find cooking tips, ingredient substitutions, discussions about everything cooking (smoking, canning, baking, etc), how to take good photos, etc. You name it, it's here. If it's not, you can open the conversation with a new Topic.

Also, if you haven't been around here for a while... Welcome Back! We'd love to catch up! :)

Post by 45795407 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:16 pm

New here as well looking forward to learning and sharing where I can.