WELCOME New Members!

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Shadows1

Re: WELCOME New Members!

Post by Shadows1 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:03 pm

Welcome to all new members!

Tisme

Post by Tisme » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:54 pm

Welcome to DerbieDerb,
Nice to hear from you again, and I am so pleased you joined.
Hope to see some of your great recipes posted soon.
:D

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:35 pm

Welcome DerbieDerb, looking forward to your recipes and seeing you on the forums! : :)

gypsysoul

Post by gypsysoul » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Hello! I could have sworn I was a Recipezazz member ages ago. I know I was back when Kittencal created the original Recipezazz forums when Recipezaar got out of hand. I cannot believe I never joined here, though! I'm actually still wondering if I didn't have a different email address I signed up under; but honestly, that seems unlikely. So confused! lol ;)

The site looks even more amazing since the last time I was on it (not that long ago, just before the big redesign recently)! Super nice work to everyone on the Zazz team. I'm excited to look around a bit more. I already recognize many names from the Recipezaar days. (I have a different username here than I did back then.)

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Hi gypsysoul! nice to see you here, glad you like our new RZ..
If you can eat, you can make it!

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:48 pm

Welcome Gypsysoul, glad you found your way back, know you will find a good many names very familiar. Now you have me wondering what your username was back then. One lot of exciting things happening these past weeks so a great time to be back with us! :)

gypsysoul

Post by gypsysoul » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:50 pm

Kittencal wrote:Hi gypsysoul! nice to see you here, glad you like our new RZ..
Hi! Thanks!

I do follow your Kittencal's Kitchen page on Facebook and those amazing Apple Fritters you posted a little while ago is what made me click over just now and when I went to favorite it... I realized I didn't have a username! ha! So, thanks for posting those. ;)

gypsysoul

Post by gypsysoul » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Gerry wrote:Welcome Gypsysoul, glad you found your way back, know you will find a good many names very familiar. Now you have me wondering what your username was back then. One lot of exciting things happening these past weeks so a great time to be back with us! :)
Hi Gerry! It was kellyjean. :) I participated in several of the recipe tag games back just before the Recipezazz forums opened.

a couple years ago, I changed my username on whatever that site is called now (ha!) to gypsysoul, as well. My old username felt too "open" in a place I didn't know anymore. But my recipes are still there. I'll have to bring them over here. :)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:50 pm

Hi Gypsysoul did one lot of cooking back in the day, seems I did not get to review but am sure that Chile of yours saw to repeats at our house! Looking forward to seeing your recipes. :)

gypsysoul

Post by gypsysoul » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:24 pm

Gerry wrote:Hi Gypsysoul did one lot of cooking back in the day, seems I did not get to review but am sure that Chile of yours saw to repeats at our house! Looking forward to seeing your recipes. :)
oh, fun! I hope you enjoy it. I actually have that one hanging out in my private recipe folder over here now. I plan to make it maybe tonight or tomorrow so I want to snap a photo for it and also make sure my measurements are still on point before I make it public. I tend to be a very "little of this, little of that" cook and it's sometimes hard to quantify for written record! :)