~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:22 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Make your day beauteous! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:37 pm

ended up shopping on Friday. so good to have it done.

sorry if snow is a hindrance. just glad it is seldom here.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:07 am

I know Judy! It is a good feeling having a big chore done!!

Temps below zero here these days. No more snow since last time...and it is still on the ground. Guess it is here to stay now...LOL! I don't mind as my vehicle has a garage now. No more sweeping/scraping the car! Yeah!

I see you are very busy Misa! Hope you are making good use of the crockpot meals!

Have a marvellous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:28 am

Wednesday and Thursday will be at Portland probably won't get to click. also thanksgiving and Christmas will be at coast

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Been a long cold fall with very few nice outdoor days, this month has turned cold, a little better today only feels like -17, a lot of snow days but thankfully not piling up. I have still to make arrangements for the walkways meanwhile my mini shovel with the plastic edges suggested for wood lost its handle. Called my hardware store, said he'd check in back but did know for sure there was one that said no shoveling for Gerry. Did make for a chuckle. A fall would not be good.

But we know what happens when you step on new snow, it sticks and makes for icy patches so have to assure the path to the garage does not get icy before they get to do the walks. A little me time this morning and then back to fall cleaning. Thinking to your lovely Christmas cakes Patti and to your holiday plans Judy. Wishing everyone a good week. Having added extras to my click list sees to more daily clicks happening.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:42 am

Hope you have an awesome time in Portland Judy!! It is always good to get away for a few!

Oh Gerry...please be very careful (I know you know! lol) when shoveling or doing anything outside. A fall would not be pretty. I know as I get older...I am more cognizant of where my feet fall in winter after I slipped on ice last year in a parking lot and landed on my hip. Not a fun time. Hope fully your outside work is done!

Off to spinning and dancing today.

Make your day memorable! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:55 am

Thank you it will be memorable. ☺☺ . i look forward to it. empty nest tonight. I enjoy it. everybody keep safe in snow. has the fire season subsided yet? oregon yes, California no it is worst in history.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:27 am

I have been keeping the California fires in my prayers! It is so heartbreaking! Yes...fire season here is over.

Have a wonderful trip Judy! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:23 am

Hope you have an awesome day! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:29 am

Wishing you a glorious day! :-)