Come On In . .

Drop in for tips and discussions about bread baking or do you have a bread baking question? Your in the right place!

Moderator: Galley_Wench

Gerry

Re: Come On In . .

Post by Gerry » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:08 am

Galley_Wench wrote:Sorry for the delay . . . Just got back on land and have internet! Everything sounds scrumptious! Can't wait to get home back in the galley :D
Happy to see you are back online! Seems I missed reviewing one of your recommends - http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/no-kne ... -rolls-139 Love adding new recipes to our tried and true - just now printed a copy for my recipe drawer, will make for a great additon to our summer weeekends!

Looking forward to a summmer of the 'Bread Basket! :)

Dissie

Post by Dissie » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Glad to see that link for monkey bread. One of our families favorites. I have only used refrigerator biscuits for this, so it was a welcome recipe Thanks!

Misa

Post by Misa » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:29 pm

*waves* I know it’s been quiet around here, but thought I’d pop in to say hello, and I’m hoping to start learning a bit about bread making. Hubby bought me a proofing box for Christmas. I made my first successful no-knead bread using it. :D I’m looking forward to trying new recipes.