Moderators: Bergy, Derf, QueenBea

Galley_Wench

Re: SHOOT ME PLEASE! PHOTO EVENT

Post by Galley_Wench » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:12 pm

That's probably why! Thanks!

Chef shapeweaver

Post by Chef shapeweaver » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:34 pm

QueenBea wrote:Okay, I will be making shapes' http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/hidden ... a-dip-8788 for Wayne. He is a big dip fan so I'm sure he will love this one.

Here are my Bare Naked Recipes
Hi QB, :-H
Thank you. :D

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Sounds like fun, but I am so a beginner at photos. I would love to play but need to think about it. Will take me years to take the magazine quaility pics I see on here! :D

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:18 pm

Gerry wrote:Sounds like fun, but I am so a beginner at photos. I would love to play but need to think about it. Will take me years to take the magazine quaility pics I see on here! :D
Hiya Gerry

It's not about magazine quality photos. It's just for fun and to post photos of what the recipe looks like :mrgreen:

Sue

Post by Sue » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Bergy wrote:
Sue wrote:
Bergy wrote:Love that chickie Bea

Well I am up to 5 naked recipes - 5 more to post
You should post your sourdough starter and 4 more.
Thanks Sue but there are already some really good sourdough starters on here. I have lots to post
I use your recipe.
I'll save yours to keeprecipes so I can find it. When I make it again I'll post a photo link here for you to see. I do have a photo of that recipe already and would post it here along with any new ones if you post the recipe but no biggie.
I know how it feels to have lots to post.
My name is Sue and I am an unapologetic recipe addict. :lol:

Sue

Post by Sue » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Gerry wrote:Sounds like fun, but I am so a beginner at photos. I would love to play but need to think about it. Will take me years to take the magazine quaility pics I see on here! :D
I don't need magazine quality to feel honored if someone posts a photo. It's all good to me.

Chef shapeweaver

Post by Chef shapeweaver » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:55 pm

Sue wrote:
I don't need magazine quality to feel honored if someone posts a photo. It's all good to me.
Hi Sue, :-H
I feel the same way. I'm tickled whenever anyone takes the
time to make and take a photo of my recipes. It's all good. :D

Derf

Post by Derf » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:01 pm

This is kinda funny :lol:
I just went to post my completion in one of the games and discovered the recipe i had chosen was a naked recipe, so here is my first choice for the shoot me please event, I shot Bea's Creamy Spinach Potato Mash to go with our tiny Easter ham and since i just now posted the postos (April first) i think they qualify :lol: :?:
http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/creamy ... -mash-2344
Very lovely change from the usual scalloped potatoes to go with our ham, just a delicious combination and so beautiful too :!:

Derf

Post by Derf » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Gerry we love beginner photos :!: Do please join in and post your photos , they are probably better than you think :o and they sure do not have to be magazine quality, they just need to show the recipe as you made it, come on and join in :!: :!:

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Galley_Wench's naked recipes are IT http://www.recipezazz.com/recipes/book/2272