Microwave Poached Eggs

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Derf, Bergy, QueenBea

LindasBusyKitchen

Microwave Poached Eggs

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:53 pm

I made Dreamer's Microwave Poached Eggs

I made the photos smaller before I realized we could post them here...

Bergy

Re: Microwave Poached Eggs

Post by Bergy » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:40 pm

You just post them here any size you want. Linda do you have a Macro setting on your camera? It has a little flower symbol. It is great for close ups. Or are you using a cell phone camera? Either way keep on snapping and posting those photos.

LindasBusyKitchen

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Bergy wrote:You just post them here any size you want. Linda do you have a Macro setting on your camera? It has a little flower symbol. It is great for close ups. Or are you using a cell phone camera? Either way keep on snapping and posting those photos.
I have a Sony Cybershot... When I try to do a close up they come out blurry... Yes I have a flower on my camera and it was off.. I will try it next time... Thank you for letting me know :)

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:42 pm

LindasBusyKitchen wrote:
Bergy wrote:You just post them here any size you want. Linda do you have a Macro setting on your camera? It has a little flower symbol. It is great for close ups. Or are you using a cell phone camera? Either way keep on snapping and posting those photos.
I have a Sony Cybershot... When I try to do a close up they come out blurry... Yes I have a flower on my camera and it was off.. I will try it next time... Thank you for letting me know :)

That is all you need to do is set it on the flower and shoot away- Even with the macro (flower) there is a limited distance that you can close in on. Check your manual You are porbably okay with 8" I look forward to your photos