Linda's Apple Brownies

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Bergy, Derf, QueenBea

LindasBusyKitchen

Re: Linda's Apple Brownies

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:47 pm

CoffeeB wrote:
CoffeeB wrote:
LindasBusyKitchen wrote:CoffeeB.... Thanks so much for making my Apple Brownies.... I am so glad you enjoyed them... I wish you had posted your photo on the recipe... I didn't get to see it, as it is deleted :(
It's there now!! :lol: :lol: And..added to your recipe.
Thank you so much and I love it... It makes me want to jump in and take a bite... I want you to know how much I appreciate you making my recipe and for the great review! Thank you also for posting it to the recipe... I love all the photos!

LindasBusyKitchen

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:30 pm

CoffeeB wrote:
CoffeeB wrote:
LindasBusyKitchen wrote:CoffeeB.... Thanks so much for making my Apple Brownies.... I am so glad you enjoyed them... I wish you had posted your photo on the recipe... I didn't get to see it, as it is deleted :(
It's there now!! :lol: :lol: And..added to your recipe.
For some reason it's not showing up on my recipe... Maybe Kitten hasn't approved it yet?

CoffeeB

Post by CoffeeB » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:48 pm

That's wheird as it was there yesterday. I just reposted. :D

LindasBusyKitchen

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm

CoffeeB wrote:That's wheird as it was there yesterday. I just reposted. :D
Those freakin gremlins are at it again lol Thank you for reposting! I just checked and it is on the recipe now, and it looks beautiful too :D

CoffeeB

Post by CoffeeB » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:19 pm

LindasBusyKitchen wrote:
CoffeeB wrote:That's wheird as it was there yesterday. I just reposted. :D
Those freakin gremlins are at it again lol Thank you for reposting! I just checked and it is on the recipe now, and it looks beautiful too :D
Thanks Linda. It's o.k., but not as good as Engrossed or yours. Feel free to change it if you're able. You won't hurt my feelings.