Engrossed's Sweet Mustard

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Derf, Bergy, QueenBea

Engrossed's Sweet Mustard

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:26 pm

http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/sweet-mustard

A great mustard recipe I will be making again and again...

KathyD

Re: Engrossed's Sweet Mustard

Post by KathyD » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:07 pm

You were so smart including the whisk -- that really make the photo.

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:22 pm

You have sold that recipe. Leaving the whisk shows how thick an Mmm it is great photo

LindasBusyKitchen

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Now I can't wait to make it Bea...I am going to use it on a pork tenderloin and bake it... I have a few other recipes ahead, but it looks so good... I will share the photos here when I do... I didn't realize everyone was posting photos here... I think I am losing it lol

Bergy and FT... You may have to guide me a little on some of my shots, as it seems no matter what I do, my pics come out somewhat blurry a lot of the time...

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:50 am

LindasBusyKitchen wrote:Now I can't wait to make it Bea...I am going to use it on a pork tenderloin and bake it... I have a few other recipes ahead, but it looks so good... I will share the photos here when I do... I didn't realize everyone was posting photos here... I think I am losing it lol

Bergy and FT... You may have to guide me a little on some of my shots, as it seems no matter what I do, my pics come out somewhat blurry a lot of the time...
Linda's no matter how blurry your photos are they will be welcome and we are more than willing to hold your hand and help you anyway we can

Derf

Post by Derf » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:42 pm

great photo of a difficult subject !!

LindasBusyKitchen

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Bergy wrote:
LindasBusyKitchen wrote:Now I can't wait to make it Bea...I am going to use it on a pork tenderloin and bake it... I have a few other recipes ahead, but it looks so good... I will share the photos here when I do... I didn't realize everyone was posting photos here... I think I am losing it lol

Linda's no matter how blurry your photos are they will be welcome and we are more than willing to hold your hand and help you anyway we can
Why thank you Bergy! I have some to post and will do so, as soon as I get a few free minutes :)

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:36 pm

LindasBusyKitchen wrote:
Bergy wrote:

Why thank you Bergy! I have some to post and will do so, as soon as I get a few free minutes :)
We all three will look forward to them