Chicken Alfredo Pizza on French Bread Crust

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Bergy, Derf, QueenBea

foxysnana

Chicken Alfredo Pizza on French Bread Crust

Post by foxysnana » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:13 am

Sauce on the bread, then sauteed veggies

Chicken with some alfredo sauce stirred in

With the sharp cheddar

Then the mozzarella

The parmesean & parsley just before baking
Last edited by foxysnana on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

foxysnana

Re: Chicken Alfredo Pizza on French Bread Crust

Post by foxysnana » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:17 am

Just out of the oven

Sliced and ready to eat

C/E welcome, this is my first time trying to post in a forum, and I have no idea how to turn the pics around. I admit they do look a bit odd at that angle, but hope that improves. Posted this to my facebook page, had a friend text me with a message that he wants any leftovers...so he gets the last 2 pieces for lunch tomorrow. Recipe posted, pending approval
Last edited by foxysnana on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Roxanne

Post by Roxanne » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:43 am

Hi foxysnana! First of all, drooling here! Love the series of photos! Can't wait to see the posted recipe.
As for the angle of your photos, on my computer, when you view your photos there is a rotate option in the feature. That's the easiest way to rotate it before uploading. If you use any photo editing software you can also rotate it there. I don't use photobucket so I dunno if they have an online feature to rotate photos. Maybe others would know. I can't wait to see more from you.

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:39 am

Great series - I wish your friend wouldn't be so greedy to take both pieces - Love the look of that recipe. Welcome to the Photo Forum - Hope we see more of you here.

Thanks Roxanna for helping with the rotation.

foxysnana

Post by foxysnana » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Bergy, how is the lighting? I have a pretty good digital, that has several light settings. I used the overhead lighting in the kitchen + the stove light + the lowest light setting on my camera, so it gave the biggest flash. I was kinda excited for my first pics, :D

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:28 pm

I think you are doing great - I am having a lot of trouble with artificial light. Your last photo is the best, most natural. The others are fine too but there is some unnatural rose (artificial light) tint. I am trying different things to over come it too so perhaps between the two of us we can do it. Just keep those photos coming. Derf is doing quite well - she has installed all daylight bulbs in her kitchen - Perhaps she will add to this and come up with ideas. I am going to try my gooseneck lamp with a daylight bulb. Every location is different so it is just trial and error until you find the right spot and light for your home.
Nice going, the only way to get it right isto keep taking and posting photos

foxysnana

Post by foxysnana » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Roxanne wrote:Hi foxysnana! First of all, drooling here! Love the series of photos! Can't wait to see the posted recipe.
As for the angle of your photos, on my computer, when you view your photos there is a rotate option in the feature. That's the easiest way to rotate it before uploading. If you use any photo editing software you can also rotate it there. I don't use photobucket so I dunno if they have an online feature to rotate photos. Maybe others would know. I can't wait to see more from you.

Thanks, Roxanne. I knew how to turn the pics around, but at 2 am my brain forgot. I fixed the problem, the pics are so much better now

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Your photos really look good now!

foxysnana

Post by foxysnana » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Bergy wrote:Your photos really look good now!
Thank You m'am!

Roxanne

Post by Roxanne » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 pm

foxysnana wrote: Thanks, Roxanne. I knew how to turn the pics around, but at 2 am my brain forgot. I fixed the problem, the pics are so much better now
I agree, they are even more tempting when turned in the correct angle! I need to make a day to go to the bakery to get bread for this (I go to an out of the way bakery to buy french bread cause it's the best!)