Gerry's Easy Peel Hard Boiled Eggs In a Pressure Cooker

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Derf, Bergy, QueenBea

QueenBea

Gerry's Easy Peel Hard Boiled Eggs In a Pressure Cooker

Post by QueenBea » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:20 am

#recipe30462

Easy Peasy way to do "boiled eggs" I used farm fresh egg and they peeled so easily. I did the recommended 5 minutes and they turned out perfectly hard boiled so I used them for egg salad and then tried another 6 eggs at 3 minutes and they turned out perfectly soft boiled. I will be using this method from now on!

Shadows1

Re: Gerry's Easy Peel Hard Boiled Eggs In a Pressure Cooker

Post by Shadows1 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:24 pm

Those look great Bea!

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:28 pm

Thx Lee :)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:13 am

Only 40 fahrenheit so garden time will start a little later this morning sees me doing a little catch up! Thank you for the photos reminds me to do my fav 'the easy' for my upcoming plans for potato salad. Love the soft boiled eggs, now why did I not think of that! Love that they come out perfect each and every time! Have to thank grandson seeing is believing! Hope we get get things going on here again!

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:51 am

I can't believe I'm saying tis but thank goodness the cooler weather is coming, I am so looking forward to harvesting and canning.
I too hope things pick up here Gerry.....

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:40 pm

Well must say you made for a great start Bea! I missed one lot of the summer last year, seeing we have such long cold winters here I dedicated this one to as much outdoor garden time a I could. As for The Pot Luck after the past two years have to wonder if that will ever be the same, but as family gatherings go forward recipe suggestions might still work. The Library should, reading here has been squeezed into just before bedtime, being tired takes awhile and the reviews get left! Thankfully a number on my facebook enjoy reading, that has seen to some great reads. Must try getting that moving as I really miss it as do friends who ask for suggestions! So Lets hope! New large screen tablet that I can see so really must get to photos! :)

Tisme

Post by Tisme » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:11 am

Eggcellent photo's Gerry! :roll: ;) :)
No... really those eggs look so good.