Luvcookn ~ Suprise, Suprise!!!

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Derf, Bergy, QueenBea

Tisme

Luvcookn ~ Suprise, Suprise!!!

Post by Tisme » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:10 am

Anyone that follows the tag game, will know I tagged this recipe and had to change my recipe because of our lock down in Victoria Australia. I could not buy canned spuds (potato) anywhere! Even though we have fresh potato all year round here..... Go figure!
Guess what I found yesterday.... YES .... Canned Potatoes. The tinned spud has made it back onto the shelves.... be it good or bad but it has appeared back with the toilet paper ... so it seems. :lol: :? :? :lol: :lol: :? :?

SO.... Luvcookn here is your surprise Mate, I have made it, and will review it tomorrow! lol
Just wanted to surprise you and the photo's are just for you my dear girl.... Favourite Herbed Potatoes. I really hope you like the photo's!
https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/favou ... toes-34522

Luvcookn

Re: Luvcookn ~ Suprise, Suprise!!!

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:18 pm

Oh my word Tis! Love the photos (for sure)! And by your beauteous photos...who would know they are canned potatoes. You have me wanting to try them. Thank you for the "surprise"! :D Looking forward to your take on the recipe.

QueenBea

Re: Luvcookn ~ Suprise, Suprise!!!

Post by QueenBea » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:29 pm

Wowsers!!! Those are some amazing looking canned potatoes. 🤤