"Beyond Beef" Burgers

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Bergy, Derf, QueenBea

Bergy

"Beyond Beef" Burgers

Post by Bergy » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:08 pm

"I am not a vegetarian but want to cut back on the amount of meat protein that I am consuming. "Beyond Beef" is a fairly new meatless product on the market that I have found very enjoyable. I bet if you served this to someone not telling them that it has no meat they wouldn't know the difference. I recommend that you add a bit of spice to the patties. They are pricey ($7. something for 2 patties."

Beergy's "Beyond Beef" Burger

New recipe Just posted

Gerry

Re: "Beyond Beef" Burgers

Post by Gerry » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:03 am

Great photos! Over time a family member has become for the most part vegetarian and had enjoyed the Beyond Burger, that had me try both the Beyond Burger and one listed as Vegetable Burger which may have been a Beyond as well. I would never have known it was not a regular burger! I do like mine with tomato, lettuce and extra onion. Finding how good they are I picked up a couple to have on hand when we barbecue and yes pricy! I also am looking for the spicy bean burger we enjoyed a few months back but we haven't managed to find it!

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:19 am

Thanks Gerry. I will Have to look for the bean burger . There was another new (to me) burger next to the Beyond in the meat section that I will try and let you know how it rates.

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:17 pm

Those are beauty photos!!

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:40 am

Thanks Bea!!!