Pear & Pumpkin Bread

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Derf, Bergy, QueenBea

KathyD

Pear & Pumpkin Bread

Post by KathyD » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:33 pm

Hello everyone!

It's been a long long time since I've posted something here. I'm the old Kathy @ Recipezaar. Bergy sent a T-giving card earlier this week, and that prompted me to say hello and share a recipe photo. Bergy -- so glad to see you are doing well and thank you for reaching out to me! The past few years I've been engrossed in genealogy (family tree research). That's been an enormous amount of fun and eaten up huge amounts of my time. However, I have missed food photography, and I'm happy to see lots of familiar names are still here.

This week I've been obsessed with ellie's Pear & Pumpkin Bread. I've made it three times! I printed it out years ago from the old Recipezaar site and finally got around to making it -- I'm trying to make all the "have not made" recipes that I have saved. Ellie's bread is incredibly moist and the pumpkin, pear, and coconut are divine. I made three mini loaves (one to eat and two to freeze). This photo was taken using my iphone. Not much editing. Just a slight crop, and I edited out a pot that was in the background.

lovinretirement

Re: Pear & Pumpkin Bread

Post by lovinretirement » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:31 am

Kathy, that looks absolutely delicious! I just wish my hubby could have pumpkin, too much potassium.

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:33 am

Kathy Wonderful to see you here - please don't be a stranger. Your photo is gorgeous and I bet the loaves tasted super too!!

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:55 pm

Nice to see you here Kathy :) What a gorgeous photo, those loaves look so moist, YUM

Tisme

Post by Tisme » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:43 am

Ohh... that bread does look so delicious Kathy, no wonder you have made it a few times.
Beautiful photo's.