Homemade Cappuccino Mix

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Derf, Bergy, QueenBea

TwisSis

Homemade Cappuccino Mix

Post by TwisSis » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:20 am

The Recipe - https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/homem ... o-mix-7529 *Homemade Cappuccino Mix) by SwissMiss

The Review - Yum! I literally tripped over your recipe on a browsing trip & debated whether to save it. I've tried many like it & always been disappointed because the spices tend to leave a gritty & unwelcome residue in the bottom half of the cup. I just had a feeling that your recipe would be different & it was. This mix has almost no residue & a quick swirl before those last few gulps made it disappear. I used Coffee-mate, Nescafe Gold & Swiss Miss (coincidentally) for the dry creamer, instant coffee crystals & chocolate mix. I am forever in your debt. Thx for sharing this recipe w/us.

The Pic -

BTW, that's my "Good Morning Beautiful" cup. The other side of the cups say "Good Morning Handsome". They are generously-sized & get our smiles going in the early part of the day. :D

Tisme

Re: Homemade Cappuccino Mix

Post by Tisme » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:55 am

Looks good TwisSis, I have saved the recipe to try over those cold winter months. :)

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:05 pm

Ooooooo, I will have to give that a try, nicely done :)

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:15 pm

You have made it very tempting MMMmm