Medical Marajuna in Cooking

Got a cooking question, tip or trick you would like to share? post here!
Forum rules
Attention! No posting of copyrighted recipes please. TY!
Shadows1

Medical Marajuna in Cooking

Post by Shadows1 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:10 pm

I do not know if this will be of use here or not.
This tip was passed down to me from a friend in Colorado where medical marajuna is legal to use.
You can substitute marajuna anywhere oregano is called for, the flavors are similar when used in cooking and the effects of smoking to your lungs is reduced greatly!

I am not promoting the use of this herb just providing info for those who may have the need to use it!

Happy enlightened cooking! :shock: :o 8-)

Kittencal

Re: Medical Marajuna in Cooking

Post by Kittencal » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:02 pm

I hear they are selling Marajuna brownies there, now talk about a chocolate buzz :o :lol: :lol: and the government is making a killing on taxes :D It won't be long until it's legal in all states and Canada also, I think hard booze has a worst effect
If you can eat, you can make it!

Sue

Post by Sue » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:15 pm

I have eaten a brownie before when I was a teenager. Not sure what the recipe was, but I would give it 1-star. =)) =))
Some things don't belong in cookies and bars. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Kittencal

Post by Kittencal » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:22 pm

Sue wrote:I have eaten a brownie before when I was a teenager. Not sure what the recipe was, but I would give it 1-star. =)) =))
Some things don't belong in cookies and bars. :wink: :wink: :wink:

yeah I agree Sue, I think it should just be smoked :lol: I really can't see baking or cooking with that stuff :-Q
If you can eat, you can make it!

shahjee1

Post by shahjee1 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:18 am

You can substitute marajuna anywhere oregano is called for, the flavors are similar when used in cooking and the effects of smoking to your lungs is reduced greatly!

_________
http://www.braindumps.co/642-447.htm
http://www.arbor.edu/
http://www.hp.com/
http://www.cam.ac.uk/
Last edited by shahjee1 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blinky

Post by Blinky » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:24 am

shahjee1 wrote:You can substitute marajuna anywhere oregano is called for, the flavors are similar when used in cooking and the effects of smoking to your lungs is reduced greatly!

_________
sultan
well, that's interesting I did not know that :? I do know it does a lot of good for severe pain and probably many other things

Sue

Post by Sue » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:47 am

shahjee1 wrote:You can substitute marajuna anywhere oregano is called for, the flavors are similar when used in cooking and the effects of smoking to your lungs is reduced greatly!

_________
sultan
Yeah but. Oregano brownies aren't a hit with me. LOL

Not so much flavor wise. It was like having dried grass clippings in there as I recall. *blech*

Shadows1

Post by Shadows1 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Then they were made with infeior weed! You should have not been able to see or taste it if they were made properly. I had my share of pot and hash brownies in the 60's and eartly 70's, could not taste it.
Ingesting it is far supior to smoking, gets in the system faster and none of it is wasted, I value my lungs to much to smoke anything!
It will be legal here in PA soon and my DR has already talked to me about it for my condition...soon.

Sue

Post by Sue » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Shadows1 wrote:Then they were made with infeior weed! You should have not been able to see or taste it if they were made properly. I had my share of pot and hash brownies in the 60's and eartly 70's, could not taste it.
Ingesting it is far supior to smoking, gets in the system faster and none of it is wasted, I value my lungs to much to smoke anything!
It will be legal here in PA soon and my DR has already talked to me about it for my condition...soon.
I only tried them once and wasn't the one who baked them, so I wasn't exactly excited to try them again.
I suppose there are good ones and bad ones just like regular brownies. Probably less being inferior weed than just a bad brownie recipe.
I don't even smoke cigarettes anymore and don't eat much sugar or sweets either so if it becomes available for pain legally in Ohio, I would just prefer a tablet of some sort. Or perhaps encapsulated.

Dissie

Post by Dissie » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:54 am

All the states are seeing how much money CO is making off of taxing it, so I am sure most other states aren't far behind.