Blood Of The Fifth Knight - E.M. Powell

Shadows1

Blood Of The Fifth Knight - E.M. Powell

Post by Shadows1 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Finished reading "Blood Of The Fifth Knight" - E.M. Powell yesterday ( one of several books I have read ). It is set in 12th century England under the reign of Henry II.
It is historical fiction at it's best! It is about a knight and his family in hiding. It has sex, murder, witchcraft and lots of sub plots to keep you interested. It is a recomended read. I am not going to give away any more of the plot, a good read!

KittenCal

Re: Blood Of The Fifth Knight - E.M. Powell

Post by KittenCal » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:13 pm

sounds like a great book Lee, I used to love reading those kinds of books I've read many long ago I have forgotten the names of them :oops: I wish I had more time to read now
If you can eat, you can make it!

Shadows1

Post by Shadows1 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:41 pm

Kittencal wrote:sounds like a great book Lee, I used to love reading those kinds of books I've read many long ago I have forgotten the names of them :oops: I wish I had more time to read now
Carol since I became disabled, all I have is TV, the internet and reading wish I had your trouble! :(
My Kindle has been a god send!

Dissie

Post by Dissie » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:58 am

I am like Carol. I wish I had more time to read. But with work, housework, and tv series that I like to watch, I don't get the time to read. I mostly read books in the small room. You know the one. The reason it takes me a long time to read most books. :lol: But I do love to read. Honestly, I read more cookbooks than regular books, but I don't post on the cookbooks. I get so many ideas from cookbooks. I will admit I sort of follow the recipes but will like an idea, and use it to fit our tastes or whats in my fridge. I think most foodies do that. The idea sounds great, but it depends on what we have to cook with and what we know will work.