Locked???

racrgal

Locked???

Post by racrgal » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:11 am

:? What's Everyone Reading is locked. Is there a replacement thread somewhere?

Ninner

Re: Locked???

Post by Ninner » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Thank you racgal. Please post in the reading thread? All my threads are "locked" I have corrected all that I know of. Glitch or something else? I am like a dog with a bone & if I find it is something else I will be less then happy!

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Ninner are you saying all of your threads locked themselves?

Ninner

Post by Ninner » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Kitten all threads in "The Library" were "locked". I know for sure that this was not an error on my side. You are asked a question" Are you sure you want to lock or unlock this thread?". I would not have missed that question! I have corrected everything & it is good. I have also changed my password.

I did look in the "Help Forum" to see if anyone was having a problem & nothing has been reported.

If I have any further problem I will use the "Contact Us".

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Ninner wrote:Kitten all threads in "The Library" were "locked". I know for sure that this was not an error on my side. You are asked a question" Are you sure you want to lock or unlock this thread?". I would not have missed that question! I have corrected everything & it is good. I have also changed my password.

I did look in the "Help Forum" to see if anyone was having a problem & nothing has been reported.

If I have any further problem I will use the "Contact Us".
humm strang :? so now you unlocked them and no problem?

Ninner

Post by Ninner » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:47 am

Ummm strange & do agree! I posted in "The Library" at 5am Friday morning & everything was fine then. If it had not been for Racrgal mentioning the "lock" in the dinner thread I would not have been aware.

As I said everything has been corrected & is fine. I will keep a "very close eye" on this & if there is another problem inform you "immediately".

Have a good weekend Kitten.