My Favorite Chef?

Ninner

My Favorite Chef?

Post by Ninner » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:55 am

I love Jamie Oliver's Cookbooks & I enjoy his shows on TV. I find his recipes to be very easy to make & involves very little time. His recipes contain ingredients I have at home but he kicks them up for great taste. Simple additions that make it a dish you "should' serve the family but is guest quality.

At the moment I am following his TV show "Jamie's Meals In Minutes". I had already received the cookbook from the the Library & nothing seemed to excited me. Now that I have started to watch the show. All the recipes on TV have caught my interest. So I have now received the book again from the the Library.

Re: My Favorite Chef?

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:53 pm

My favourite chef has always been Julia Child. I have so many of her cookbooks and have downloaded loads of her old cooking videos. I so enjoy watching her!!!

Ninner

Post by Ninner » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:17 am

Beatrice I do have one of her cookbooks passed down to me by my MIL. I find her recipes intimidating.

How about you Host one of her cookbooks & a recipe in the forum "Inter-active Cookbooks" I would give you the link but the site is running very slow at the moment.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Ninner wrote:Beatrice I do have one of her cookbooks passed down to me by my MIL. I find her recipes intimidating.

How about you Host one of her cookbooks & a recipe in the forum "Inter-active Cookbooks" I would give you the link but the site is running very slow at the moment.
How would that work? What does it all entail?

Derf

Post by Derf » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:31 pm

mY favourite cheif is Micheal Smith, love his "down to earth" attitude and his reciepes are good for what ya have in the pantry. Love his show, makes everything seem so easy :!:

Sue

Post by Sue » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:39 am

I love Violet Oon after KitchenManiac on the then Zaar turned me on to her recipe for Curry Devil. And I love Martha Stewart for her cookies, and while not a chef per se, I love Fine Cooking for their juicy magazines.

Ninner

Post by Ninner » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 am

Derf wrote:mY favourite cheif is Micheal Smith, love his "down to earth" attitude and his reciepes are good for what ya have in the pantry. Love his show, makes everything seem so easy :!:
Derf, I am a very "down to earth" cook. I have become this way over the years. Would you like to host one his books withe a recipe?

Ninner

Post by Ninner » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:00 am

Sue Lau wrote:I love Violet Oon after KitchenManiac on the then Zaar turned me on to her recipe for Curry Devil. And I love Martha Stewart for her cookies, and while not a chef per se, I love Fine Cooking for their juicy magazines.
I hear my Dh calling out "I want to marry this girl!" Sue would you like to "Showcase" one of your favorite cooks plus a recipe?

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:13 am

Ninner wrote:
Derf wrote:mY favourite cheif is Micheal Smith, love his "down to earth" attitude and his reciepes are good for what ya have in the pantry. Love his show, makes everything seem so easy :!:
Derf, I am a very "down to earth" cook. I have become this way over the years. Would you like to host one his books withe a recipe?

I LOVE Micheal Smith also, he has such a calm personality on camera and he also has some great recipes!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Kittencal wrote:
Ninner wrote:

I LOVE Micheal Smith also, he has such a calm personality on camera and he also has some great recipes!
He is also esthetically pleasing ;)