My Favorite Chef?

Ninner

Re: My Favorite Chef?

Post by Ninner » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Great CoffeeB! It would not be the same without you. I think you are number seven in line? I will e-mail you "way in advance" of when it is time.

CoffeeB

Post by CoffeeB » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Great!! Is there someplace I can see where it's posted?

Ninner

Post by Ninner » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:29 pm

CoffeeB, this is where we will Launch from for this ...edit- old link!

If you would like to know my choice prior to Launch? E-mail me, wink, wink, lol.

French-Tart

Post by French-Tart » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Ninner wrote:
French-Tart wrote:My favourite ChefS.....I have more than one! They are:

Jamie Oliver
Delia Smith
Elizabeth David
The Hairy Bikers
The Two Fat Ladies
The National Trust cookbooks
Brian Turner
Nigel Slater
Valentine Warner

And a few more!!

Great topic Ninner! XX
Thank you for your support F/T. I have added you to my "Inter-Active Cookbooks" . I hope you will bring us a recipe for our families to enjoy from one of your favorite Chefs?
I certainly will! As soon as I set my forums up I will be back!

Ninner

Post by Ninner » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:29 am

Looking forward to it French Tart. I will e-mail you when it is time.

I have been following Jamie Oliver's "Meals in 30 Minutes" on TV. At the time that this started I received the cookbook as a gift. I have enjoyed following the series with the book on hand. Also I have made a number of the recipes with lots more that I wish to make.

Misa

Post by Misa » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:11 pm

My favorite? Alton Brown of Good Eats fame! Paula Deen is a close second.

Edit: I totally left this out before I mindlessly hit Submit. I have Jamie Oliver's app on my Ipad; I'm looking forward to trying out some of his recipes.

Ninner

Post by Ninner » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:41 am

Misa, I have watched many of Alton Brown's shows on TV. His scientific explanations have even made Dh a viewer.

As Jamie Oliver is my fav. I look forward to presenting many recipes enjoyed by my family. I will be opening the "Inter-active Cookbook" with him as the featured Chef shortly.

Please let me know if you would like to Host your favorite Chef in that Forum?

HeatherFeather

Post by HeatherFeather » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:25 am

Hmm.. I suppose I have quite a few favorites. Nigella Lawson is definitely someone whose cookbooks I enjoy and her recipes have almost always worked out well for me. I do also like Jamie Oliver's recipes a lot. Rachel Allen is another favorite. Some others I like are Giada DiLaurentis and Judie Byrd.

Ninner

Post by Ninner » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:10 am

HeatherFeather wrote:Hmm.. I suppose I have quite a few favorites. Nigella Lawson is definitely someone whose cookbooks I enjoy and her recipes have almost always worked out well for me. I do also like Jamie Oliver's recipes a lot. Rachel Allen is another favorite. Some others I like are Giada DiLaurentis and Judie Byrd.
Welcome to "Cookbooks" Heather. Would you like to Host one or your favorite Chefs in, Inter-active Cookbooks? I will be opening this forum with "Jamie Oliver" my favorite.

I will give a write up on him then a recipe (posted on site) I have made many times for the family. Asking the members here to make it in the next 30 days.

Chocolatl

Post by Chocolatl » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:54 am

Misa wrote:My favorite? Alton Brown of Good Eats fame! Paula Deen is a close second.

Edit: I totally left this out before I mindlessly hit Submit. I have Jamie Oliver's app on my Ipad; I'm looking forward to trying out some of his recipes.
I didn't like Alton Brown at first, but I admit he's grown on me.
I like Robert Irvine and Paul Prudhomme (whom I've met--nice guy). I like Prudhomme's Louisiana Tastes cookbook because it describes what the food should be like at each step in the recipe.