What's Everyone Reading?

Shadows1

Re: What's Everyone Reading?

Post by Shadows1 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:34 am

I have just started " The Dovekeepers", wanted to read the book before the TV version is aired the end of March.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:44 am

Shadows1 wrote:I have just started " The Dovekeepers", wanted to read the book before the TV version is aired the end of March.
Not sure if we will get the T.V. version here, sounds like a good read. Put a hold on at our library which will likely take a couple of weeks. Should the print not work for me I will be sure to head over for a digital copy. Admittedly my stash is growing, all the while remaining ever hopeful for the new prescription lenses to work - will know come Monday!

Shirl

Post by Shirl » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Felix4067 wrote:She's baaaack... :lol:

Just finished reading The Good Guy by Dean Koontz. It's good, although I spent most of the book being thoroughly confused about why things were happening as they were. Even at the end, when everything was explained (kind of), I was still a little confused. And the final chapter, what was supposed to be the happily ever after ending, fell flat. Certainly a recommended read if, like me, you are a fan of Koontz. But equally certainly not one to make your first of his books.
I became a fan when I first read Intensity, which is a very intense thriller. Have you read the odd books, wondering if I should pick them up? Thank you

Shadows1

Post by Shadows1 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:30 pm

Shadows1 wrote:I have just started " The Dovekeepers", wanted to read the book before the TV version is aired the end of March.
This book was well worth the read!
It is devided into sections on each of the dovekeepers giving their history and how they interact with each other and the community ! Very well written!
I can't wait to see how they did the TV version.

Shadows1

Forgotten Forbidden America

Post by Shadows1 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:51 am

Forgotten Forbidden America by Thomas A Watson Is an eye opening apocalyptical fiction that hits surprisingly close to home especially with the candidates we have running for president here in the USA!
It is not your typical zombie futuristic story, it is to real!
NO ZOMBIES I promise.