Kindness

An inspirational forum meant to give people a place to read some positive daily content, to cheer them up or possibly inspire in some way. We invite everyone to come in and share their thoughts.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Forum rules
Please be sensitive in 'Your Content' regarding feelings, death or injury of private individual. We ask to please start a new topic for each day.
Gerry

Kindness

Post by Gerry » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:48 am

A message save from 2011 memories of Laury’s daily ‘Thoughts For The Day’ ‘Always start my day at an awesome Inspirational site, that little corner of calm a reminder each day is a special gift to us and for those we meet along the way. A daily reminder to be caring, sharing and be generous in kind words. When kindness leaves, even for a few moments those words cut deeply and sting the heart of those who hear or read them. One of my favourite quotes “How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it” How better could one start the day.

Shadows1

Re: Kindness

Post by Shadows1 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Gerry that seems to be something form generations past. Today's youth don't even comprehend that concept. Look at he state of the world today. Thanks for sharing it though.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:24 am

Yes Shadows looking around us sees our world today as frightening but when one looks back we have always seen to far too much in the way of the uncaring among us along with hate and greed. I have to give thanks that my all children and grandchildren are family orientated loving and kind as are most of the youngsters I know. Have to hope in our small way we can add kindness to this unhappy world of ours.

Post by 55376763 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:15 am

That's pretty much all we can do. Make things better for ones in our immediate vicinity.