A Memory Quote From Laury's 'Thoughts For The Day'

An inspirational forum meant to give people a place to read some positive daily content, to cheer them up or possibly inspire in some way. We invite everyone to come in and share their thoughts.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Forum rules
Please be sensitive in 'Your Content' regarding feelings, death or injury of private individual. We ask to please start a new topic for each day.
Gerry

A Memory Quote From Laury's 'Thoughts For The Day'

Post by Gerry » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:36 am

Reading my September 21, 2012 'Memories' brought to mind a quote from Laury's Thoughts For The Day that started my mornings. 'We can let circumstances rule us or we can take charge and live every minute with faith, hope and love, because no matter how dark the night somehow the sun rises and the shadows are chased away.'

Even in the darkest of days faith, hope and love will chase the shadows away. Thank you Laury, thinking of you and missing you.

Shadows1

Re: A Memory Quote From Laury's 'Thoughts For The Day'

Post by Shadows1 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:45 pm

You trying to get rid of me Gerry??? LOL

KitchenMagician

Post by KitchenMagician » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:19 pm

How beautiful this is very lovely with true meaning.
Thank you!

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:48 pm

No way Shadows, missing your quotes and just sharing a moment in time! Reading today's memories from back then I was just wishing I could find that same faith and hope that I had during those September days in 2012, the quote that come October saw me through some very difficult days.
I suspect we all had a busy summer, looking to hear from you here and over at the library.