for the ladies

An inspirational forum meant to give people a place to read some positive daily content, to cheer them up or possibly inspire in some way. We invite everyone to come in and share their thoughts.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Forum rules
Please be sensitive in 'Your Content' regarding feelings, death or injury of private individual. We ask to please start a new topic for each day.
Shadows1

for the ladies

Post by Shadows1 » Mon May 21, 2018 1:26 pm

Is i mhàthair bhrisg a nì ‘n nighean leisg.
The active mother makes the lazy daughter.

lovinretirement

Re: for the ladies

Post by lovinretirement » Mon May 21, 2018 4:28 pm

So true. I don't know why young mothers today don't give their children chores and teach them how to be a responsible person, so that when they grow up, they can move out without feeling that they have to get married because they don't know how to do anything.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu May 24, 2018 9:07 am

I come from a long line of very loving women who taught us well, my paternal grandmother was over one hundred with my maternal grandmother and mom close runners up, have to thank them for teaching us that love and responsibility go hand in hand. Times I have to caution my daughter and granddaughter as well as myself to slow down and smell the roses!

One has to feel sorry for those who are sent out in the world unprepared to be independent and capable of taking care of themselves.

Shadows1

Post by Shadows1 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:06 pm

It is behind a lot of the troubles today!