Moving soon. Need to use this stuff up!

Looking for a specific recipe? ask here someone will be along ASAP to help you out!
Puppitypup

Re: Moving soon. Need to use this stuff up!

Post by Puppitypup » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:21 am

Hi Sue, don't know if you're still looking for ideas, but I bought that sugar free chocolate syrup once, and really didn't like the flavor or the texture. I ended up mixing it with peanut butter for snacks on apples, ritz crackers, ice cream, even as an icing base.

Good luck with your move! Hope you do better than we did, I'm still looking for my pepper grinder after a whole year :)

Julie

Sue

Re: Moving soon. Need to use this stuff up!

Post by Sue » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:45 am

Puppitypup wrote:Hi Sue, don't know if you're still looking for ideas, but I bought that sugar free chocolate syrup once, and really didn't like the flavor or the texture. I ended up mixing it with peanut butter for snacks on apples, ritz crackers, ice cream, even as an icing base.

Good luck with your move! Hope you do better than we did, I'm still looking for my pepper grinder after a whole year :)

Julie
I'd pitched the syrup---I tried it for hot chocolate and couldn't drink it.
I had bought it for something else. If I ever need it again, I will probably mix up my own from scratch. A lot of sugar free products really aren't very good or are very expensive. It's just the shadow of my mother standing over me not wanting me to throw away food that is usable. ;)