iso sweet and sour sauce recipe without ketchup

Looking for a specific recipe? ask here someone will be along ASAP to help you out!
Dissie

Re: iso sweet and sour sauce recipe without ketchup

Post by Dissie » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Sorry, I don't have the said recipe. My recipe posted here includes ketcbup.

thoughtwisty

Re: iso sweet and sour sauce recipe without ketchup

Post by thoughtwisty » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:31 am

Kittencal wrote:
thoughtwisty wrote:Thank you all for your reply's! I really appreciate it. I will try some of the suggested recipes. Thanks kittencal it was a while back that I printed it. I enjoy the current version of sweet and sour sauce you have posted. Sue I remember the recipe calling for canned tomatoes but I modified it by using fresh salted and chopped tomatoes. The mixture was cooked down a bit then blended in a blender. Thanks again all!
oh gosh your welcome thoughtwisty, I know I do have it somewhere in my paper files I just need to find the time to search through 50 so boxes :shock: :lol: I have many other requests for that old recipe I really need to find it, hopefully I will :)...
and also I believe this is the first time I have chatted with you so let me take this moment to say welcome to our community! I do hope you will make Recipezazz a frequent place to stop by :D
Thanks! I know you are busy so I didnt want to bother you. I love this site! I will be using this very often!!