Your favorite freezer meals

Looking for a specific recipe? ask here someone will be along ASAP to help you out!
Misa

Your favorite freezer meals

Post by Misa » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:15 pm

Hello, friends. It's been awhile. :P

I'm hoping you can help me out. I was just given a chest freezer, and I'm hoping this will help streamline weeknight cooking. Gimme your best, tried and true prep ahead meals for the freezer. I have 2 people in my household, but frequently have a friend that drops by and leftovers can be taken for lunch, so meals that feed 4 are great. I have an oven, crock pot, and electric pressure cooker available for reheating.

Thanks in advance for any help!

- Misa

KittenCal

Re: Your favorite freezer meals

Post by KittenCal » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:13 pm

Hi Misa! Wow it has been a very long time, it's so great to see you here!! here is a link to all our freezer recipes https://www.recipezazz.com/recipes/sear ... ch%5B1%5D=

Please visit more often!
If you can eat, you can make it!

59chevymom

Post by 59chevymom » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Hello Misa! This one freezes well https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/chick ... role-24336
but really most recipes freeze okay maybe the ones with cream don't freeze well.

CookingJudy

Post by CookingJudy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:28 pm

Do you have a vacum sealer? If not run out and get one they are the best for saving and freezing meals. Cook a roast slice put on a paper plate along with any cooked vegetable you want even pour gravy over add some roasted potatoes then freeze solid, remove and vacum pac then freeze again. Make as many plates as you want. Slit open then microwave and boom! you have your meal!

Misa

Post by Misa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:59 pm

Thanks for the suggestions , friends. Sorry not to respond sooner, but I've had a very busy couple of months with work obligations and my grandmother's passing.

I do not have a vacuum sealer, but what a great idea!

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:45 pm

Misa I'm very sorry to hear of her passing, how sad. My condolences going out to you and your family
If you can eat, you can make it!