Passover Cookie

Looking for a specific recipe? ask here someone will be along ASAP to help you out!
KittenCal

Re: Passover Cookie

Post by KittenCal » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:30 pm

Nanab wrote:Ok Kittencal can you yell the newbie what an rz is ? Lol. I did go to her website and did email her to ask as I didn't see it on her website. Thank you again. And I'll keep you posted.
Sure Nabab, it's recipezazz for short :)... and yes please keep me posted!
If you can eat, you can make it!

Nanab

Post by Nanab » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi Kittencal,

She has emailed me back she doesn't have one. So I will try to deconstruct from the list of ingredients on the box. Unfortunately, I don't have a Facebook; so I will try to hopefully figure it out. Meanwhile your recipes rock! By the way I have never enjoyed a site as much as this one. I'm learning how to navigate. Thank you again for sharing your talents.

Nanab

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Nanab wrote:Hi Kittencal,

She has emailed me back she doesn't have one. So I will try to deconstruct from the list of ingredients on the box. Unfortunately, I don't have a Facebook; so I will try to hopefully figure it out. Meanwhile your recipes rock! By the way I have never enjoyed a site as much as this one. I'm learning how to navigate. Thank you again for sharing your talents.

Nanab
Oh darn I thought for sure she would have a recipe for you, if you had a Facebook account you could post on her page, mean time I am going to do some searching for you ;) I am so glad your enjoying Recipezazz we have lots of changes and upgrades coming soon. Hope to chat with you again soon Nanab!

Nanab

Post by Nanab » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:19 pm

Thanks Kittencal! You are the best.
Nanab

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:35 pm

Nanab wrote:Thanks Kittencal! You are the best.
Nanab
:oops: :D