Request for freezer friendly recipes during my kitchen reno.

Moderator: Axe

limeleaf

Request for freezer friendly recipes during my kitchen reno.

Post by limeleaf » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:42 pm

I'm super excited to be having my kitchen renovated in a few weeks, however I need your help and suggestions. Knowing that I will not be able to cook, but will have my fridge and microwave available, I have been thinking about meals I can prepare to tide me over during the reno. So far, I've decided to make a bunch of soups and stews and freeze them flat in zip lock bags in single or double servings. Also, will be baking some batches of breads etc for sandwiches and freezing that. I also will be able to plug in my crock pot. Do any of you have some freezer friendly recipe suggestions that would be appropriate? I am not vegan or vegetarian, although I do eat vegan and vegetarian often, so I would welcome foods either with or without animal products. Also, no dietary restrictions, I basically eat anything healthy. Thanks!

Dissie

Re: Request for freezer friendly recipes during my kitchen r

Post by Dissie » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Awww, I am so sorry that you didnt get replies. Please don't let that scare you off from recipezazz. I have been a member since it opened, I just think people were busy with harvesting or life.

How did your kitchen turn out? Is it done yet? Post pics please! I would love to see it!