Pick Me! Recipe Tag Game 2021

Pick a recipe cook it, then post a review! Watch for upcoming Tag "N" Cook games held at different times of the year.

Moderators: Luvcookn, QueenBea, Mikekey

Tisme

Re: Pick Me! Recipe Tag Game 2021

Post by Tisme » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:36 am

Ohh Mikekey, what an awesome photo! That looks Mojito wonderful!

O.K..... so I have a problem! Well actually, if I was truthful..... then I have many problems, but let's no go there! :lol: :lol: ;)
So my problem is that my oven has broken down, and looking in the stores there is no much to choose from, when buying one, it's all a wait to get what you want, and even if I did find one immediately, our driveway is so flooded at the moment....that NO-ONE in their right mind would challenge the drive up it to deliver it, let alone install my oven!
I am so far behind on this tag by ForeverMama ~ :oops:
Fr. Meyer's Caramelized Buttercup Squash (or Butternut)
I am looking at buying a bench top oven just to get me through, if not maybe I could brave the cold and crank the old barbie up, & that's a maybe not a promise! ;) ~ So if I can find an oven or bravely chuck on my long johns and mother's day ugg's too cook on the barbie in the next few days, I will go full steam ahead with the recipe, which will mean an extension (pretty please) otherwise is it o.k. if I subbie for another recipe?
Sorry it's a long explanation ~ but hey ...... if nothing else keeps things interesting! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tisme

Post by Tisme » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:07 am

Also, I know this is probably not the forum, but I wanted to used the 48 hour rule to tag again, but I am having trouble finding what I wanted to tag!
It was one of my famous "No need to write it down .....I will remember the name!" moments. A bit like "I will remember where I put it moment's!"
All I remember is ~ Vegetable! :oops: :lol:
I am sure it was someone from this forum's recipe ~ It was a vegetarian pasta sauce or vegetarian bolognese recipe of some sort. I saw it and thought to myself .... "eww yeh"
I thought the recipe was from ForeverMama or Luvcookn, but looking at their recipes, maybe I was wrong.
Any idea's people's?

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:45 am

Updated...

Oh my word...the mojito looks so refreshing Nat! :-) Gorgeous photo!

Tis...you never cease to amaze me with your humour! :lol: You have me in stitches!!! AND...I so understand about the memory thing. I have said the same to myself about remembering the name of the recipe and I always end up with a brain cramp! So I will leave your name up for a few more days...just incase you remember the recipe. I have put an extended the time on your tag.

Tis is IT!
Pick Me! I'M IT

ForeverMama

Post by ForeverMama » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:31 pm

Tisme wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:07 am
Also, I know this is probably not the forum, but I wanted to used the 48 hour rule to tag again, but I am having trouble finding what I wanted to tag!
It was one of my famous "No need to write it down .....I will remember the name!" moments. A bit like "I will remember where I put it moment's!"
All I remember is ~ Vegetable! :oops: :lol:
I am sure it was someone from this forum's recipe ~ It was a vegetarian pasta sauce or vegetarian bolognese recipe of some sort. I saw it and thought to myself .... "eww yeh"
I thought the recipe was from ForeverMama or Luvcookn, but looking at their recipes, maybe I was wrong.
Any idea's people's?
You are way too funny, Tisme! Don't you just hate it when things break down. My oven broke down last year and you soon realize how much you need it.
I think the recipe you are looking for may be this one? Roasted Carrot Bolognese Sauce?

Tisme

Post by Tisme » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:39 am

Thanks for the extension Luvcookn.
ForeverMama YES this is it!!!!!!
O.M.G. I checked your recipes, but the word I didn't think of was ROASTED OR CARROT !!!! :roll:

I don't think I need an oven for this!

Roasted Carrot Bolognese Sauce ~
https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/roast ... auce-36734

So can I please use the 48 hour rule to tag ForeverMama with this recipe please. :D

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:09 am

Updated...

The 48-hour rule is in effect in the Pick Me! tag game, Tisme will be issued 2 credits in Billboard Tag.

Tis is IT!
Pick Me! I'M IT

Tisme

Post by Tisme » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:03 am

Well I purchased a bench top oven to get us through the next few months, or until the oven I would really like is available. Mind you I will probable change my mind by the time they arrive in the country! :lol:
I even give bonus scores to myself ~ because for the first time in my entire life I read the manual that came with the oven!!!! It's either old age or boredom, not sure which one. ;) If I was completely honest with myself I was checking it for any recipes in the first place. :lol:
But I have finally made and reviewed https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/fr-me ... rnut-36213
So sorry it was late. :oops:

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:38 am

Updated...

The 48-hour rule is in effect in the Pick Me! tag game, Tisme will be issued 2 credits in Billboard Tag.

Choose a recipe from any member on this site that has 25 recipes or more and you will be IT!

WhatamIgonnaeatnext?

Post by WhatamIgonnaeatnext? » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:26 pm

I would like tag Sue Lau's #recipe9976.

Thanks so much!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:24 pm

Updated...

WhatamIgonnaeatnext? is IT!
Pick Me! I'M IT