You Want What?! A Recipe Posting Game 2019

Pick a recipe cook it, then post a review! Watch for upcoming Tag "N" Cook games held at different times of the year.

Moderators: Dissie, Engrossed, Luvcookn, QueenBea, Mikekey

Post Reply
Luvcookn
Posts: 18925
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: You Want What?! A Recipe Posting Game 2019

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:41 pm

ImPat wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:40 pm
OOPs that should read Chocolate sorry.

Pat
Thanks Pat for clarifying! :-)

Luvcookn
Posts: 18925
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: You Want What?! A Recipe Posting Game 2019

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:42 pm

ImPat would like to see a recipe using one of the following ingredients:

Pumpkin
Sweet Potato
Chocolate

WhatamIgonnaeatnext?
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 1:55 pm

Re: You Want What?! A Recipe Posting Game 2019

Post by WhatamIgonnaeatnext? » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:25 pm

Well I, for one, enjoy a good piece of candy. 😁

Luvcookn
Posts: 18925
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: You Want What?! A Recipe Posting Game 2019

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:50 am

I bet you do WhatamIgonnaeatnext?...so do I! :lol:


ImPat would like to see a recipe using one of the following ingredients:

Pumpkin
Sweet Potato
Chocolate

Tisme
Posts: 2744
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:20 am

Re: You Want What?! A Recipe Posting Game 2019

Post by Tisme » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:07 am

Luvcookn wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:50 am
I bet you do WhatamIgonnaeatnext?...so do I! :lol:


ImPat would like to see a recipe using one of the following ingredients:

Pumpkin
Sweet Potato
Chocolate
I have posted a recipe using sweet potato.
https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/roast ... tata-33285

I would like to see a recipe using one of the following ingredients ~

Tinned/Canned spaghetti
Tinned/Canned baked beans
or
Fresh mint

ellie
Posts: 3424
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:48 pm

Re: You Want What?! A Recipe Posting Game 2019

Post by ellie » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:40 am

Tisme wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:07 am
Luvcookn wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:50 am
I bet you do WhatamIgonnaeatnext?...so do I! :lol:


ImPat would like to see a recipe using one of the following ingredients:

Pumpkin
Sweet Potato
Chocolate
I have posted a recipe using sweet potato.
https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/roast ... tata-33285

I would like to see a recipe using one of the following ingredients ~

Tinned/Canned spaghetti
Tinned/Canned baked beans
or
Fresh mint
I'll post a mint recipe: https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/refri ... rema-33290 (waiting for approval)

Next list:
canned beans, any type
chocolate, any type
cinnamon sticks

Luvcookn
Posts: 18925
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: You Want What?! A Recipe Posting Game 2019

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:33 am

Updated...

Ellie would like to see a recipe using one of the following ingredients:

Canned beans, any type
Chocolate, any type
Cinnamon sticks

WhatamIgonnaeatnext?
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 1:55 pm

Re: You Want What?! A Recipe Posting Game 2019

Post by WhatamIgonnaeatnext? » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:49 am

I just posted a recipe using canned beans.
#recipe33315
I would like to see a recipe using one of these things
Cinnamon Oil
Cinnamon Sticks
Frozen Biscuits

ellie
Posts: 3424
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:48 pm

Re: You Want What?! A Recipe Posting Game 2019

Post by ellie » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:21 am

WhatamIgonnaeatnext? wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:49 am
I just posted a recipe using canned beans.
#recipe33315
I would like to see a recipe using one of these things
Cinnamon Oil
Cinnamon Sticks
Frozen Biscuits
I'll post a cinnamon stick recipe: https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/vanil ... ears-33316 (waiting for approval)

Next list:
cinnamon sticks
cardamom pods
bananas

Luvcookn
Posts: 18925
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: You Want What?! A Recipe Posting Game 2019

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:34 am

Updated...

Ellie would like to see a recipe using one of the following ingredients:

Cinnamon sticks
Cardamom pods
Bananas

Post Reply