Just s ubmitted my first recipe for honey mustard pork chops

Do you have a recipe that you have made from this site that you think is extra special and deserves some extra exposure, then post it here and tell everyone why!
Strictly for recipes you have tried personally and would like to recommend to the community.
TwoSocks

Just s ubmitted my first recipe for honey mustard pork chops

Post by TwoSocks » Fri May 17, 2013 7:33 pm

I just submitted a recipe about an hour ago for an easy skillet version of honey mustard pork chops. I was unable to find a suitable recipe the other day and just created this one off the top of my head. The results were fantastic! I'm not sure if it's been aproved yet, but when it is, I hope at least a few of you will check it out and hopefully even make it if you're of a mind. It's the first recipe I have submitted to this site.

Delilah

Re: Just s ubmitted my first recipe for honey mustard pork c

Post by Delilah » Fri May 17, 2013 8:32 pm

I guess it's been approved, I checked it out your recipe looks great I've saved it to make! \:D/

Engrossed

Post by Engrossed » Fri May 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Your recipe is showing now, it looks delcious! Don't you love it when you make something up on the spur of the moment and it turns out so good? Cooking can be so fun! I hope you submit more recipes. :D

Deepster

Post by Deepster » Fri May 17, 2013 10:00 pm

I just took a look, and that sounds great :!: It reminded me that I haven't bought chops for quite some time. This looks like a great way to intoduce myself to a new taste treat. Thanks for posting :D

Dissie

Post by Dissie » Sat May 18, 2013 9:35 pm

That looks really good and basically easy. Thanks, saved to try soon!