gkwillow's Recipes

Do you have a recipe that you have made from this site that you think is extra special and deserves some extra exposure, then post it here and tell everyone why!
Strictly for recipes you have tried personally and would like to recommend to the community.
Engrossed

gkwillow's Recipes

Post by Engrossed » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Out of all of the healthy recipes I've tried on zazz so far, gkwillow's have been a winner everytime. Her recipes are so simple, healthy, and super tasty! :D

http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/ginger ... n-stir-fry

http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/sweet- ... to-skillet

http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/marina ... ic-chicken

http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/smokey-paprika-chicken

gkwillow

Re: gkwillow's Recipes

Post by gkwillow » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:56 am

I was surfing around on the new site and just saw this post...almost a year late! Thanks so much Engrossed. I'm quite honored that you like my recipes! :D :D :D

Engrossed

Post by Engrossed » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:07 pm

You're welcome willow...everything I've tried from you is delicious! :D

Did you know that you have a credit in Billboard tag? Why don't you stop by and offer up one of your tasty recipes? You don't have to tag anything.
;)

gkwillow

Post by gkwillow » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Will do, Engrossed. And who knows, I might just tag something too. :shock: :lol:

My schedule is usually completely full each day because it seems that I only get about 1/2 as much done as I used to. My spinal surgery appears to have been a 100% success but I struggle every day with the hip pain. I had a steroid injection and with LOTS and LOTS of exercise and regular work with weight machines, I seem to be staying at a fairly even level. At least not getting worse!

Engrossed

Post by Engrossed » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm so glad your surgery was a success. It sounds like you do have very full days. It's good that you are doing everything possible to be as healthy as possible. I hope all of your hard works pays off soon so that you can live pain free. :D

Thanks for stopping by the game, I love it when you do.
:D

gkwillow

Post by gkwillow » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 am

Well thanks, Engrossed..it would certainly be nice to be pain-free. But I keep telling myself things could be worse. At least all those work-outs keep the rest of me healthy and in good shape!

Shadows1

Post by Shadows1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:12 pm

The recipes sound good, but that friggin cat is creepy!

Engrossed

Post by Engrossed » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:38 am

LOL shadows, I like 'creepy' stuff so that doesn't offend me, but you are only the second person to ever think that about sweet mischievous Freddy Cat...he brings a smile to most people's faces when they see him. Just think of him like the travelocity gnome. I'm taking him to Hawaii next month. :P

Dissie

Post by Dissie » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:51 am

Willow have you gained weight from the shots? OMG I have gained like 7 pounds in a week. I am hungry all the time. Grrrrrrr

gkwillow

Post by gkwillow » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 pm

No, Dissie I don't think I gained any weight after I had the steroid injection in my hip, and I didn't notice any increase in appetite, either. I was fortunate. :YMAPPLAUSE: :-BD I DID gain some weight from the whole almost 2-year long ordeal when I couldn't do my regular activity... I've cut out most desserts and am hoping that plus the regular workouts I do for my hip will take care of the issue.