Linda's Snickerdoodle Brownies

Do you have a recipe that you have made from this site that you think is extra special and deserves some extra exposure, then post it here and tell everyone why!
Strictly for recipes you have tried personally and would like to recommend to the community.
Engrossed

Linda's Snickerdoodle Brownies

Post by Engrossed » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:35 pm

http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/lindas ... e-brownies

Here's my review:

OUTSTANDING! Soooo freakin' DELICIOUS! This is a dream of a recipe for anyone who loves butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. They didn't quite taste like a snickerdoodle to me because I'm used to that cream of tartar flavor, but they were better so it doesn't matter! These are much easier to make too because you don't have to roll all those pesky balls LOL. I made these as directed with the optional pecans to bring to a baby girl baby shower for "sugar and spice and everything nice". I cut them into small cubes so it made a lot. They got passed around and everyone was mmmming in delight, and asking for the recipe. It seems like men especially loved it, so it would be great to make for Valentine's Day for a man. I almost didn't bring them because Hubby and I wanted them all to ourselves but that wouldn't be good for my diet LOL. These are going straight into the KEEPER file. Freddy Cat says thanks for the sweets!

Cheetosandchocolate

Re: Linda's Snickerdoodle Brownies

Post by Cheetosandchocolate » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:15 pm

I have these baking on the oven at this minute!!!
BWAHAHAA!

Engrossed

Post by Engrossed » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:29 pm

AWESOME!!! Hurry up and share them with people or you will eat them all! :lol:

Cheetosandchocolate

Post by Cheetosandchocolate » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Yes they are deeeliciouse!!!! I feel a little sick from my little gorge. I can't wait until they cool I bet they will be even better.