QueenBea's Tomato Pasta Sauce

Do you have a recipe that you have made from this site that you think is extra special and deserves some extra exposure, then post it here and tell everyone why!
Strictly for recipes you have tried personally and would like to recommend to the community.
Dissie

QueenBea's Tomato Pasta Sauce

Post by Dissie » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Tomato Pasta Sauce-Crockpot
This an amazing tasting sauce and its my new favorite! Thanks Bea! It certainly deserves to be listed here as a member's favorite!

LindasBusyKitchen

Re: QueenBea's Tomato Pasta Sauce

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:47 am

I love trying different Spaghetti sauces.... This sounds delicious. I will have to give it a try one of these days!

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:30 pm

I will have to let others try this living in a rural area I don't have access to panchetta ( I think that is italian bacon) I don't want to order online for food staples

Dissie

Post by Dissie » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:03 pm

muffinlady wrote:I will have to let others try this living in a rural area I don't have access to panchetta ( I think that is italian bacon) I don't want to order online for food staples
I didnt use the pancetta, its optional. I used italian sausage. But what makes the sauce IMO is sauteing the veggies in the oil from the sun dried tomatoes.