Spicy Baby!!

Do you have a recipe that you have made from this site that you think is extra special and deserves some extra exposure, then post it here and tell everyone why!
Strictly for recipes you have tried personally and would like to recommend to the community.
KittenCal

Spicy Baby!!

Post by KittenCal » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:16 pm

http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/bow-ti ... mato-sauce

Making this tonight again for the 100th time lol! using spicy Italian sausages plus addition of more chili flakes, I just am in love with this recipe! tryed it with diced tomatoes and NO WAY!!! I found using Hunt's stewed maters are the best :D

try this you'll love it!!!

Cheetosandchocolate

Re: Spicy Baby!!

Post by Cheetosandchocolate » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Sounds like heaven! Spicy Italian sausage, pasta, tomato sauce and cream!!!!! Oh and don't forget lots of garlic and crushed red pepper....all of myfaveorite things!!!!L
I will have to make this next time my DH has a soccer game!!!!

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Cheetosandchocolate wrote:Sounds like heaven! Spicy Italian sausage, pasta, tomato sauce and cream!!!!! Oh and don't forget lots of garlic and crushed red pepper....all of myfaveorite things!!!!L
I will have to make this next time my DH has a soccer game!!!!

Cheety the longer it simmers the better, I've got mine on the third hour lol! and I keep adding in more cream :oops: :lol: darn I'm out of vodka my party cleaned me right out or I would have added in some, this is seriously good! and you can freeze what you don't use

Denise

Post by Denise » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:00 am

Oh, gosh - I have been making something similar for years, it doesn't have the tomato sauce - and OMG, it is one of my all time favorites. You HAVE to have garlic bread to dunk in the sauce and wine. Lots of wine. :lol: