Looking for some good mystery/thriller shows/films

HeatherFeather

Re: Looking for some good mystery/thriller shows/films

Post by HeatherFeather » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:39 am

Another good mystery/cop drama series I have been watching is "The Commander." Very well acted and written. Season 1 is on Amazon Prime, 2-3 on Netflix, 4-5 on Amazon Prime, not sure who else has the rest of the seasons.

We decided to get a free trial of Amazon Prime to see if they had enough stuff to get a sub to that. They have quite a lot of different tv shows, but so far Netflix still has more. Undecided on keeping Amazon beyond the trial, but we'll see. At least I get to enjoy the episodes of The Commander they have available :) .

Dissie

Post by Dissie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:18 pm

I just rented 2 movies at the Redbox. Very good, both of them! "The Call" with Halle Berry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzesOOwEI14. OMG a sit on the edge of your seat thriller.

I also rented The Host. Same author of the Twilight series. A sci fi movie, but also very good. The book was excellent.

WhatamIgonnaeatnext?

Post by WhatamIgonnaeatnext? » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:40 pm

Have you seen any of the Jesse Stone movies? Jesse Stone is played by Tom Selleck. There were several of them. They are based on a series of books. I have never read the books, except for the beginning of the first one. It had a lot of sexual detail in the very first chapter. The movies are not that way.

dienia b

Post by dienia b » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:58 pm