Where is everyone?

Share your tips and ideas on making the most of meals!
racrgal

Re: Where is everyone?

Post by racrgal » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:24 am

Roxanne wrote:
HeatherFeather wrote:I hope you had a lovely time during Carnival :) Good luck with the job training.
Thanks Heather. I should post some photos of some of the costumes I saw. I think I will on the Zazz Chat :).
Please, please, please post some photos!!! When my aunt lived in Louisiana she took me to some local museums where I got to see Mardi Gras costumes. As a seamstress I was fascinated by the detailing. AMAZING!

Roxanne

Post by Roxanne » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:39 am

racrgal wrote:
Roxanne wrote:
HeatherFeather wrote:I hope you had a lovely time during Carnival :) Good luck with the job training.
Thanks Heather. I should post some photos of some of the costumes I saw. I think I will on the Zazz Chat :).
Please, please, please post some photos!!! When my aunt lived in Louisiana she took me to some local museums where I got to see Mardi Gras costumes. As a seamstress I was fascinated by the detailing. AMAZING!
Hey racr, I just posted it here. But I wonder if it is the same as Mardi Gras or are the costumes/clothing different?

crazyndncook

Post by crazyndncook » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:45 pm

I am here, I was getting frustrated with my slow dial-up internet so I wasn't checking in as often for the first half of the month. We now got satellite internet, but I wasn't going onto my computer until 9 pm. Picked up a habit of watching tv instead.

I had surgery yesterday to remove my gallbladder, so I have a few days home recovering. I am not too sure how long I have off because in the office 2 weeks ago the surgeon was saying I would be off 1 week if I had my surgery laparoscopic, now the papers I got from the hospital say 2-3 weeks, and the one from the Dr says to make an appointment in 4-6 weeks. So I will have to call in Monday and ask how long, as I need a note from the Dr. to be allowed to go back as I am claiming Short Term Disability.

brandy_girl

Post by brandy_girl » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:50 pm

I'm here I never left and don't plan to, I'm always around checking out new recipes