Where is everyone?

Share your tips and ideas on making the most of meals!
HeatherFeather

Where is everyone?

Post by HeatherFeather » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:57 am

Wondering where everyone has vanished to this month.

Kchurchill5

Re: Where is everyone?

Post by Kchurchill5 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:01 am

I'm here - mostly mornings, been busy now and then. Yes ... seems quieter.

racrgal

Post by racrgal » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:21 am

Notifications are working off and on for me. Sometimes I don't want to scroll through a zillion word games to find a topic of interest. Just me being lazy I guess. 8-)

Roxanne

Post by Roxanne » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:55 am

Hey Heather, well for the end half of this month I was just busy. First it had Carnival here so I spent some days at my friend's place and we went to the celebrations of course. Then on top of that I signed up for a job training program (which starts in the middle of March) a few days before the Carnival event (cause I had just found out about it) so I was hustling to get required things in order for Thursday that same Carnival week to be able to register for the class. So it was like job stuff a few days before the holidays "weekend", holiday - which is basically from Friday to Tuesday the next week, then job stuff on Wed and Thurs. The weekend - just getting back my head on straight, taking care of the usual stuff. Then this week I am not even sure where the days are going, I've been out every single day this week and I got home earlier than expected today so I started browsing the net and decided to come by Zazz and remembered I haven't checked into the budget forums for ages. So yeah, I am not sure how much I'll be participating in future events (but do want to) depending on how hard or hectic the job training program turns out to be I guess.

Sugarkins

Post by Sugarkins » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 pm

I'm here, I'm new though but here and loving this site! :)

HeatherFeather

Post by HeatherFeather » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Sugar_kins wrote:I'm here, I'm new though but here and loving this site! :)
Glad to have you here Sugar_kins. Welcome!

HeatherFeather

Post by HeatherFeather » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:07 pm

Roxanne wrote:Hey Heather, well for the end half of this month I was just busy. First it had Carnival here so I spent some days at my friend's place and we went to the celebrations of course. Then on top of that I signed up for a job training program (which starts in the middle of March) a few days before the Carnival event (cause I had just found out about it) so I was hustling to get required things in order for Thursday that same Carnival week to be able to register for the class. So it was like job stuff a few days before the holidays "weekend", holiday - which is basically from Friday to Tuesday the next week, then job stuff on Wed and Thurs. The weekend - just getting back my head on straight, taking care of the usual stuff. Then this week I am not even sure where the days are going, I've been out every single day this week and I got home earlier than expected today so I started browsing the net and decided to come by Zazz and remembered I haven't checked into the budget forums for ages. So yeah, I am not sure how much I'll be participating in future events (but do want to) depending on how hard or hectic the job training program turns out to be I guess.
I hope you had a lovely time during Carnival :) Good luck with the job training.

invictus

Post by invictus » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm here and reading, posting some. My life has been very very hectic since the new year. I am hoping that things will start settling soon but we will see. Life like to throw me curvesballs it seems.

I agree with racrgal it's sometimes a PITA to scroll through all the word games to get to a topic of interest lol. I look at new posts rather than individual boards so that's totally my own problem and I'm well aware of that!

Dissie

Post by Dissie » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:06 pm

I am here now too! My daughter was here for 5 days, so I didn't come on zazz for a few days, but I am back now! Tired, but back! :lol:

Roxanne

Post by Roxanne » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:17 am

HeatherFeather wrote:I hope you had a lovely time during Carnival :) Good luck with the job training.
Thanks Heather. I should post some photos of some of the costumes I saw. I think I will on the Zazz Chat :).