Shopping & Wrapping ~*~ Avoid Stress During The Holidays!

Moderators: LindasBusyKitchen, Kchurchill5

racrgal

Re: Shopping & Wrapping ~*~ Avoid Stress During The Holidays

Post by racrgal » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:45 pm

MaMere wrote:You guys won't believe this but..our boys always watch about 20 minutes before Daddy gets home, out the window. So, they see him pull into the drive today, and our youngest Boxer, went to the Christmas tree, dug out a package from underneath it (to my SIL) grabbed it into his mouth and took it to Daddy when he came into the house! I was laughing so hard, it was soooo darn cute! Usually he brings him his favorite toy, which is a frisbee..not today!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny! I visited a good friend of mine yesterday. She has two female boxers. One is a brindle, 2 years old and the other caramel colored and 9 years old. She had to put a candy cane fence around the base of her tree because of the brindle. Doggie would crawl under the tree and bat at ornaments like a kitty! My friend said it was hilarious but she just couldn't take the chance that doggie would try to stand up and topple the tree. :shock:

Denise

Post by Denise » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:17 am

MaMere wrote:You guys won't believe this but..our boys always watch about 20 minutes before Daddy gets home, out the window. So, they see him pull into the drive today, and our youngest Boxer, went to the Christmas tree, dug out a package from underneath it (to my SIL) grabbed it into his mouth and took it to Daddy when he came into the house! I was laughing so hard, it was soooo darn cute! Usually he brings him his favorite toy, which is a frisbee..not today!
I LOVE that!!! :lol:

Interesting about the wrapping, LOL. I choose 3 of the same color. This year is 2 reds with gold and then a solid gold.

HotPepperRosemary

Post by HotPepperRosemary » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:02 am

Oh that is too funny Mamere! Maisy brings her Daddy all her toys one at a time trying to interest him when he is busy working in the ofice! Kinda like "Hey Dad! How about this one, or this one, maybe this one?" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Makes me laugh so hard!!!!
They cuddle on the sofa and Maisy is half in his lap upside down with her paws curled around his arm!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: So darn cute!!!! :D
There is a bag under the tree with that blasted boa constrictor and how Maisy knows that it is her package I'll never know...she always goes and sniffs that one bag!!!! :o
I told Kevin that I hope we don't come home one day and find it out of the bag and in the spirit of it all... find all the other packages and bags opened and the contents tossed all over the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes!!!!
So far so good. She just every once in a while...goes over and checks it out! :lol: :lol:
Don't you just adore our babies!!!!! She is my sweet girl!!!! :D

HotPepperRosemary

Post by HotPepperRosemary » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:05 am

Interesting that yours prefer the frisbee, mine is nutso about tennis balls!!!!! She only has about 10 of them all over the place!!! Then there are the outdoor tennis balls that look disgusting!!!
She knows the difference too! The outdoor tennis balls she drops at the door before she comes in! The picks it up as she runs out the door!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
She has a preference for the squeaky ones. Then when it no longer squeaks it is abandoned until it becomes another outdoor ball cuz the others are so gross they get tossed!!!! I mean tossed in the dumpster so she can ressurect them!!!! ;)

racrgal

Post by racrgal » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:45 pm

There is a bag under the tree with that blasted boa constrictor and how Maisy knows that it is her package I'll never know...she always goes and sniffs that one bag!!!! Jelly, that is adorable. Spooky keeps batting at Snickers' stocking. Snickers isn't at all interested.

Denise

Post by Denise » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:45 pm

HotPepperRosemary wrote:Interesting that yours prefer the frisbee, mine is nutso about tennis balls!!!!! She only has about 10 of them all over the place!!! Then there are the outdoor tennis balls that look disgusting!!!
She knows the difference too! The outdoor tennis balls she drops at the door before she comes in! The picks it up as she runs out the door!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
She has a preference for the squeaky ones. Then when it no longer squeaks it is abandoned until it becomes another outdoor ball cuz the others are so gross they get tossed!!!! I mean tossed in the dumpster so she can ressurect them!!!! ;)
Our Ms G has always been insane over tennis balls - "teddy balls" :lol: But we bought her a little fox that squeaks about 2 years ago and she LOVED it. Tore it completely to pieces, we had to buy her a new one. It's much bigger, so the small one was named Foxy and the big one is Uber Foxy, LOL.

Foxy and Uber Foxy :lol:

HotPepperRosemary

Post by HotPepperRosemary » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: We had a goose like them but it bit the dust a long long time ago!
They are soooooo cute!!!! I have various sites that I go to to order them when I get a free shipping deal! Lots of really good sales right now too!!!
Maisy used to eat the ears and tails off of her stuffed animals and now she just grooms them and carries them upstairs and then downstairs one at a time. Or tries to entice Kevin to play. :lol:
She sometimes gathers them all up and covers them with her rug!!! Which when a puppy she chewed all the fringe off. It was in my kitchen but she loved it so much I gave it to her!!! :D Besides...it didn't look so nice anymore without the lovely fringe! ;)
Other times she loves up her elephant, or the turtle #2, turtle #1 is still around, but is not in favor anymore. Then she has a small rabbit, a large white rabbit, a hedgehog, two very sad looking bears, one favorite fuzzy bear, one of those stretchy wiener dogs, one blue weiner dog that was fun for one day and now ignored, a yellow duck which she absolutely adored for a very long time, and other toys that she keeps in her toy box, but seems to have forgotten for the time being. :roll:
But the tennis balls are the super duper favorites!!!! She travels with them most of the time! She has learned to toss the ball back at you by tapping it back with her nose! She also rolls it to you so you can roll it back! She is a character for sure!!!!
They are amazing aren't they!!!!!
Oh how I love to brag her up too!!!! Whenever we are with friends you might think we were talking about our human children!!!! :lol:
We are all crazy!!! Crazy with love!!!! :D
I love to hear what everyone's pups and kitties do and what they like and their little ideosyncracies!!! I enjoy this very much!!!! :D
So tell me all you like and I will have a huge smile on my face while I read!!!!
Hugs!

HotPepperRosemary

Post by HotPepperRosemary » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:29 am

Almost forgot dear lambie!!! She still loves her very much too!
I'll have to take some photos so you can get a good laugh! Hee hee!!!
Gotta hop in the shower now or I'll be late, but I'll be back to hear from you! :D
Catch you later!